“Some Good - Some ...”

Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
“Some Good - Some ...”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Food was ok-good. We get service of varying levels when we go. Very loud so not a particularly good place to talk and eat with friends - you end up shouting to them.

Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Everything Fried and Greasy”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I realize this is a chain restaurant but the menu gives way too many options, none of which are very diverse. There is crab and all sorts of deep fried or bacon wrapped variations of other seafood products which you can barely taste through the layer of grease. The place just seemed dirty, the waitresses just did their routine but nothing more and the food and drinks were expensive for the quality of food. I would not recommend going there again and I probably won't step foot in another one of it's chains around the United States.

• Visited January 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Good Lunch Date Restaurant.”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Me and my wife went here for the first time ever. The service was great, the waitress wrote her name on a napkin so we knew who to ask for although we didn't need to because she came by quite a bit. She also knew the menu very well and could even describe the flavor of the dishes. I'm not a big seafood guy but thanks to her and her input I was satisfied with my meal. We enjoyed appetizers, a main dish and even dessert "All very good". It was worth the trip.

• Visited January 2014
TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Noisy but seafood is really good.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The seafood is really good, if a little pricey. The noise level at main hours is horrible. Avoid main hours and you have a really good place to eat.

Visited December 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Enjoyed it!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Joe's generally isn't on my list of favorite places but some friends were staying at a nearby hotel and we went there anyway. The place was almost empty on a Wednesday night and we were immediately seated.

I had one of the lobster/crab pots and while the lobster was small it was steamed correctly (I am fussy about my lobster!). The crab was excellent.

Both of my friends were very happy with their meals too.

Service was sporadic though. I had to ask twice for drawn butter before I got it and by the. I didn't need it. Neither of my friends were offered a second drink but my ice tea was kept filled. With a restaurant that empty service should have been much better.

Overall satisfied though.