“Good for an airport...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #323 of 3,560 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Abilene, TX
“Good for an airport...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

I eat here often when passing through DFW. Let them know you are in a hurry and they will be responsive. Tell them you have an hour to burn and they will let you. Terminal B is typically not too busy, so I've never had to deal with a large, loud crowd. Fast service, consistent food, I'll be back. Thank you Jesus (my server's name) for outstanding service on my most recent visit.

• Visited October 2013

Des Moines, Iowa
“Always fast, always consistent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Whether you arrive in the morning or late in the evening, packed or empty, they are always fast and always very consistent. The service is always fast as they are aware that their customers need to be on the move to make flights. There are plenty of choices in any of the terminals, but TGI Friday's is always a safe bet!

• Visited September 2013
Longview, Texas
“Good Food & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

My wife and I had a 2.5 hour layover in DFW airport and decided to get a bite to eat. Our departing flight was out of Terminal B so we looked around there. The TGI Friday's was right around the corner from the SkyTrain so we opted to try there. We were seated promptly in a nice location. Our waiter/server, Joey, arrived quickly thereafter and took our drink orders. They arrived shortly and he took our food orders after making a few suggestions and answering some questions. Our food arrived quickly and exactly as ordered - Bleu Cheese Burger (med well) and Cheeseburger (med). Joey made sure we had everything we needed, including condiments not already on the table. As we were finishing our meal Joey made a suggestion about what we could do in the airport to while our remaining time away - shopping in Terminal D. He (and I) laughed when I made a face. The food was good, but the service was better. Joey made a long day of traveling less of a pain.

• Visited July 2013
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Skip the burgers”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

One of the worst burgers in a long time! Maybe too much to expect from an airport restaurant. The waitstaff was very helpful and congenial. Get your burgers somewhere else.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Charleston, South Carolina
“Plenty of choices at an airport restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

The first time I went was in January 2013. I got a salad to go. Then I noticed it would have been cheaper to get the EXACT same salad from the menu. The server's response: because my salad was prepared ahead of time. The second time I went was today. Our table as we were seated was dirty and still had the previous occupant's receipt on the table. My son and I split a hamburger and a chipotle salad. We asked for well done, but the burger was medium well. The bacon was crisp liked we asked. The salad was okay. The lettuce was dark green and plentiful as was the cheese and chicken. But it was kind of bland even with the dressing. Our server I'll call "R" kept disappearing. I ran out of water. But I asked for an received a cup of water to go. The total bill was reasonably priced for airport food. I probably would go back again as long as like today I had time to sit and stay between flights.

• Visited April 2013