“Nothing Special”

Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill
Ranked #136 of 3,920 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill is a state-of-the-art dining and music venue in Dallas, TX. Anyone who enjoys an ice cold beer, a juicy burger or live music is soon to become a regular at Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I haven't watched the show so I'm not familiar with. The food was just average. I had shepherds pie and hubby had a hamburger. I will admit that we were there when it wasn't a busy time. Hardly anyone there. The décor is all garage like. From the front you see 3 large windows that resemble a garage. You go in on the left. The location of this restaurant was best found by using GPS. I doubt we could have found it otherwise. The food tasted like what you could get almost anywhere. Nothing special. In fact I had a Shepherd's pie in Arizona that made this one seem bland. They have t shirts showing their logo on display, but if you wish to buy them, you have to head over to the garage location because they do not sell them here. I guess we got this out of our system. Doubt that we'd go there again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,045)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food and service was good but i wouldnt go out of my way to go there again. There was barbeque sauce along the side of my plate but i didnt have anything that had barbeque sauce on it. Bought a t shirt for my son but the girl in the gift shop couldnt be bothered to help us. We tried to ask her a question and before we could finish our question we were told 'everything was out.' She didnt greet us or could even smile. Nothing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was one of the high lights of my trip to Dallas!!! You gotta go here . We had great service and food . There had to be a pound of bacon on my BLT .Nice atmosphere I recommend don't miss this place. Richard did good here. !!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice restaurant with great decor. Food was pretty good. We were there for lunch on a Monday, but there is a large stage with outdoor seating which I think would be really nice if you were there on the weekend for some live music.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The hubs and I were there for a concert and Gas Monkey did not disappoint! We ordered the tickets ahead of time for the upstairs patio. It was supposed to have seating but we had to wait for someone to leave in order to have 2 seats. We also arrived about 2 hours prior to the show, so you might want to get there really early to ensure a seat. It’s a great setting over-looking a creek. So waiting for the concert was also enjoyable. As it got later we ordered a brisket grilled cheese and it was amazing! Overall, a fun place with good vibes! We will definitely be back!

Been to Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill? Share your experiences!