“Never Again”

Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #1,112 of 4,077 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We recently came here for dinner & were very disappointed that they were nearly out of everything. Our mom ordered a chocolate shake, but they were out of chocolate ice cream so the waitress proceeded to make glorified chocolate milk. As for food there aren't many options for vegetarians. Eventually I found something the waitress asked me if I would like a dipping sauce such as ranch which I agreed to not even a minute later she returned to inform me they were out of ranch. As for our actual food it wasn't bad but nothing exquisite. At some points throughout dinner we overheard the only waitress in the restaurant proceed to tell other customers various other things they were out of. When we went to pay our bill with a $100 bill the waitress who was also working the register nearly shortchanged us $50. All in all we would never come back.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We went specifically for dessert, but they were out of vanilla ice cream. Bummer. Opted for a different dessert. It was ok, but nothing stellar. Seemed to do a brisk business in the evening as well as the next morning.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Great food and service. Andrea was the best! Food was good and great prices. Clean place no bugs . Will recommend Denny's uptown.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Or waiter, Ivan, was extremely attentive without being intrusive. Great service! The food was prepared exquisitely, hot, looked appealing. Manager was extremely friendly and personable.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Food time took a little while, might want to avoid if you're in a huge hurry, Otherwise, I can't say enough good things. Had a great waiter, coffee cup was never empty, food was hot and delicious, prices reasonable, and the location was a short walk for me and my friend. For food and service of this caliber, I didn't mind the longer wait.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta