“I love this place food was very very taste,”

Panda's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #2,368 of 3,655 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Oak Lawn
Neighbourhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

the best Chinese food in town, food was just right, we have our birthday party at panda, very thing was excellent, I love the bar and appetite was good, I would recommend this place

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Love the food & the service! The atmosphere is great too...prices are a bit high, but always, always, always good.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

At work, a group of us ordered delivery. We all remarked early on, that based on the extraordinarily high prices, the food is bound to be really good. Come on $13-14 for an entree that comes with only a small side of rice? Most any other restaurant would be well below $10 for that. The General Tso's was just average. The chicken fried rice was bland. We were all very disappointed with our meals. If the prices were cut in half ... We probably still wouldn't order again. They're open til 0400, so it must be more of a place for after the bars close. If you're looking for good Chinese food, look elsewhere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 13 January 2009

The food is not that spectacular for the price and the portions are small. This restaurant is overrated.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 August 2008

OMG, no one should eat here. I ordered food for delivery & paid for the food with my credit card. Well when the delivery guy came I signed for my card & put 0 in for the tip because I was going to give him a cash tip. When I handed him the receipt and was trying to tell him to hold on a minute while I got the cash he instantly started cursing me out. " oh you not leave tip?" "next time I bring you bad food" and the real kicker was when I opened my mouth to explain to him how he had just ruined any chance of getting a tip now before I could say a word he yelled out [--] all of this at 2am in my quiet apartment complex. When I called to report the incident the owner merely stated "well, did you get your food?" then he said well when he gets here I'll talk to him" there was no apology or anything. Not to mention that someone who delivers food with that kind of attitude simply.... shouldn't... and with the owner knowing the full situation yet still allowing that guy to deliver must encourage them doing nasty stuff to people's food when they get mad. So there's no telling how many plates they have put insects in, coughed mucus in etc. I just wouldn't recommend it. It's not safe.

1  Thank jsun84