“Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Dallas, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 28 August 2008

OMG, no one should eat here. I ordered food for delivery & paid for the food with my credit card. Well when the delivery guy came I signed for my card & put 0 in for the tip because I was going to give him a cash tip. When I handed him the receipt and was trying to tell him to hold on a minute while I got the cash he instantly started cursing me out. " oh you not leave tip?" "next time I bring you bad food" and the real kicker was when I opened my mouth to explain to him how he had just ruined any chance of getting a tip now before I could say a word he yelled out [--] all of this at 2am in my quiet apartment complex. When I called to report the incident the owner merely stated "well, did you get your food?" then he said well when he gets here I'll talk to him" there was no apology or anything. Not to mention that someone who delivers food with that kind of attitude simply.... shouldn't... and with the owner knowing the full situation yet still allowing that guy to deliver must encourage them doing nasty stuff to people's food when they get mad. So there's no telling how many plates they have put insects in, coughed mucus in etc. I just wouldn't recommend it. It's not safe.

1 Thank jsun84

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good after a night out, but not so good when sober.”
Reviewed 12 February 2008

Good after a night out, but not so good when sober.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook