“Great Food”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 July 2011

The food was great! I truly loved it, one of the best Chicken Tikka Masala i have ever eaten. I came across a great deal for Saffron House @ http://tinyurl.com/3tqcnw8

1  Thank AnujaSharma

Reviewed 30 July 2010

This place was just great! I loved all the food here. The garlic naan- Oh my gosh to die for. and the chicken tikka masala. PLEASE TRY IT! its so good!
My friends love it! its great for me and my husband alone and even good for the kids!
I just loved the mango drink.
My daughter really likes the vegetarian dish, vegetable korma, and its in a gravy thats really tasty.
My son loves the chicken tikka like me!

This is one of the best indian restaurants ive been to! Ive been in NYC, ATL and the UK, this is by far the BEST.

And their buffet is great for to stop by during work, but you must try dinner there!

1  Thank aalovelyladylocks
Reviewed 21 July 2009

This place has a great atmosphere! when you go make sure you check out their wall on the side its beautiful! The bar had some interesting stuff from india, if you like alcohol definitely try it! I reallllllly liked the food. I took my american friends there and they love indian food but cant handle spice, i love spice though. The restaurant lets you pick what you want! Also, the owner gave us free dessert! My friend even talked to him after about India and lots of stuff so he gave us a coupon for next time. I really liked the atmosphere, its good for family and clients. Ive been many times and only had good experiences so I dont know what the other reviews were really talking about.

1  Thank Cuisinequeenie724
Reviewed 9 July 2009

Each dish was $15. Extremely overpriced. The entire time we were there, they had only 2 other tables of diners, at 6:30. The made sure to bring the 2nd table of diners and put them right behind us so we could not have a private conversation. The whole restaurant was empty and we could not talk much after that.

They served paltry portions. Only one bowl of rice for 2 people. The dishes were also very small. One piece of naan, that was not very tasty, was sliced in 4 pieces. Very cheapy place. It is well decorated, but it is obvious they are trying to scrimp on serving sizes.

I hated my dish so bad, I sent it back. I did not order a replacement and had no repercussions from this.

The waitress was nice.

Reviewed 21 February 2009

Imagine a restaurant where owner uses foul language left and right. And if you show him that you have a coupon he will escort you out with some worst foul language.

Food is ok, employees are good and they are doing best in the environment their employer is providing.

We 3 families went for a dinner, after waiting for 1 hour one family left and after 3 hours owner got drunk and started using foul language.

If you are a bachelor may not be an issue. But I will not recommend it for a family and client dinners.

You can reach me kkrish.v@gmail.com