“Good Indian restaurant - Recommended”
Review of The Saffron House

The Saffron House
Ranked #1,944 of 3,669 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 December 2011

This place is very nice. Good decor and nice Indian food. I had the Butter Chicken and thought that it was good though it was quite mild and I had asked for medium. A colleague had a chicken vindaloo and it was also surprisingly mild and he had asked for hot!

If you prefer a more traditional Indian meal, I'd recommend that you ask for hot otherwise, the meal will come rather toned down.

I'd go here again.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

The food is good, but not rave-worthy, and certainly not good enough to justify the prices charged. Everything is a la carte (no 'thali' or meal pricing), and it's pricey. Indian food of similar or better quality can be had for much less in the Dallas and Mid-Cities areas.

Of note, if you have any breathing difficulties, this might be a place to avoid altogether. The incense will knock you flat.

1  Thank nabisafl
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Thanks to Prob of Saffron House for providing us your restaurant with amazing food for our Engagement Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner, Appetizers, & Reception! You really took good care of us and our guests! Compliments to the Chef! I'll be passing your info along to a couple of my clients as well!

1  Thank Moncy V
Reviewed 29 July 2011

The food was great! I truly loved it, one of the best Chicken Tikka Masala i have ever eaten. I came across a great deal for Saffron House @ http://tinyurl.com/3tqcnw8

1  Thank AnujaSharma
Reviewed 30 July 2010

This place was just great! I loved all the food here. The garlic naan- Oh my gosh to die for. and the chicken tikka masala. PLEASE TRY IT! its so good!
My friends love it! its great for me and my husband alone and even good for the kids!
I just loved the mango drink.
My daughter really likes the vegetarian dish, vegetable korma, and its in a gravy thats really tasty.
My son loves the chicken tikka like me!

This is one of the best indian restaurants ive been to! Ive been in NYC, ATL and the UK, this is by far the BEST.

And their buffet is great for to stop by during work, but you must try dinner there!

1  Thank aalovelyladylocks