“great customer service”

Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr.
Ranked #119 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Austin, Texas
“great customer service”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Bryan at the front desk was nice and helpful. He gave us great recommendations to explore Dallas.

The room was surprisingly good in regard to is affordable cost. The only downside is the number of flying bugs around the light right outside the door. Several bugs flew in and were on top of a towel and table.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jenny H
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Jenny - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Bryan gave you great recommendations on places to explore in Dallas during your stay. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed your room and our affordable rates.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying one night at the North Park Extended Stay America in Dallas. At check-in, Nicole was very friendly and informative, and even offered to come outside to show me where the room was located when I told her I have a terrible sense of the direction. A few minutes after I got settled, I received a phone call from Nicole to make sure everything was OK. The room was quiet and comfortable, and the amenities were great (kitchen area, comfortable bed, and even a dishwasher). I initially paid an extra $4 for faster WiFi, but when it was painfully slow, I was able to get a refund through InnFlux (which seems to be a separate entity from the hotel). The non-premium speeds were quite slow, but not the worst I've experienced, and I was still able to get some work done. After a comfortable night's sleep, I was greeted warmly by Michelle at the front desk when I checked out. She was very professional and made sure that my stay was satisfactory, which it was. Next time I'm in Dallas, I'll be back!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My exp pet friendly?Rude staff Nicole did not introduce her self as a staff member while-approaching me. 2 Brian came to room did not state who he was obvious by clothing, while door of room open reaches in motions to my pup paw out not one word spoken. No laundry finding a new vendor H/K 3 days late not h/k promise but they can be to room in 2.5 seconds if pup paw out He was leashed on door While cooking dont want pup to wonder I had staff come to my room asking is pet fee paid check your computer? a rude call re week fee went like this Hello your room fee is not paid you have two options pay fee or vacate room I asked whom am i speaking with as our corp off pays Same day another call pet fee due did you not calculate it when mgr came to pay Below highlights The upside tours by Dallas police parking lot action nothing done about that however a staff member will be at your door should your pup put a paw out at 10pm or later Fire alarm went off 8:30 am sat Rude staff supposed pet friendly Day one police come to room asking if seen Any one in green shirt at 11 pm Day two ambulance come early am right outside door Continual complaining re pup but no apology for staff and approach Propositioned in parking lot for sex Police phd when pup put on leash door stop by staff absolutely worst Lets seehow they deal withpet deposit Nicole and Brian you should be fired

Room Tip: Go else where for family, pet and or business!!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Roxcie3333
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. As this hotel’s team lead, I can assure you that I have spoke to the staff members involved as well as our whole team on how we are approach any guest in any situation to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dnp2@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed 9 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We are a family of 5. The kids are older and too big to sleep 3 to a bed anymore. We were able to get a suite style room with 2 beds, a pullout couch and kitchenette for the same price as any regular room. The room was a comfortable size for our family and we were able to save money by cooking instead of going out to eat.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank cal1st0
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you and your family were pleased enjoyed your suite, especially the fully equipped kitchen. As well, I am glad that it was spaciousness enough for your large family to enjoy.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Well my trip started with the worst 53 hour bus ride any one can go have. From the moment i walked in the doors the staff greeted me wit a smile and a since of humor i must say after havin to walk 15 mins wit two bags in 100 degree temp it was nice to be greeted with the nicest hotel staff i ever encountered...and the room was nicer then i expected.thanks Michelle jackson @ north park central extended stay America in Dallas. You guys r the greatest★☆★☆★

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff greeted you with a warm smile and provided you with exemplary service. I am also happy to hear that our hotel room exceeded your expectations.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I travel a lot for my job. This extended stay is the biggest I have stayed in. The manager, Ms. Michelle, was very curtious and the front staff lady, Ms. Nicole, were very helpful and curtious when I checked in. I enjoyed staying at this extended stay and will definitely be back again. The rooms were bigger than the extended stay on coit road and very clean. I was used to staying at the other extended stay off Coit road for the past two weeks, but might have to switch after the service I have recieved the past two weeks, from the North Park location. Good job North Park

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Robert W
Barquisimeto, Lara, Venezuela
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I've been staying in this hotel for 2 weeks and the staff has been such a generous and helpful people. Bryan who works at the front desk has been a very helpful person with me, since I am an international student I came to Dallas and I don't know no one here, he and Michelle are doing their best to make me feel comfortable like in home. Giving me directions, advices and encouraging me to stay here in Dallas and do not give up. Staying at this hotel it's been a great and excellent opportunity to meet this wonderful people. Aziz the manager, has been a good person with me too. Very helpful, so is Oscar who works in maintenance. Thanks for all your support.

Room Tip: I do recommend this location it's really good, the only thing I do not like that much is that is...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff had been generous and help full to you. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.