Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr.
Ranked #119 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I saw a super large roach on the wall then disappears behind my bed...just think about it.

The room smells terrible even after I used lots of air refresher. Also there is totally NO room service: I have stayed here for a month and NO ONE ever came to clean up anything.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Prog W
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I apologize for the odor and cleanliness issues you encountered during your stay with us. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at dnp@extendedstay.com. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I really enjoyed my accommodation and superb service from staffers at Extended Stay America-Dallas plus the accessibility to restaurants, stores, post office if needed even a public library which I visited.

The amenities were amazing. I also liked the grab n go breakfast plus the ability to exercise within fitness room not to mention located near D.A.R.T. Bus Stops.

Thumbs up to everything I experienced except the high phone service cost at check out time but loved free local calls situation.

I definitely will return soon plus utilize ESA as my home away from home until I get my own #BigD digs. Also will recommend to my friends & peers especially fellow "pet lovers/owners".

I attended the @thebizexpo #Dallas on May 15th and something that was discussed at a workshop I attended was companies like "Zappos" & "Life Is Good" happy work culture. I believe ESA is one of those companies that train their employees in regards to a "happy work culture". I even applied for an open position at ESA location I was guest at.:)

Best Wishes,

Ms.Bethany Williams

Room Tip: Rooms with a good view are always pleasant.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DreamerBETH
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the accommodation and superb service from our great staff. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast and our fitness room. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Do not stay here. Major safety concern. People were loitering all in the parking lot, hookers were being dropped off and picked up; cops were there twice in 4 days. Dead bolt was broken and never fixed, after reported. Room never cleaned; outside trash cans had bags stacked all around them. Just not a safe place

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank LULU PiNKA
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the maintenance issues and the level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, dnp2@extendedstay.com.

Again, thank you for the comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The extended stay is a standard chain like hotel that we stayed at with relatives during house remodeling. We were pleased with the service and the rooms were more than sufficient for what we all needed. I was originally provided a room that was supposed to be non smoking but reaked of ciggarettes but the staff quickly changed me after my request.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

There was a hidden tax that was not revealed to me until check in. It was very noisy. The tv did not work. There was not enough parking. I had to park by the street. I was given a non smoking room when that is NOT what i reserved. What really angered me though was that four of my friends also made reservations and were told when they arrived that the hotel had overbooked and they had no room. I was not informed of the breakfast availability. I could go on and on.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tracy A
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Tracy – I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I apologize that you had issues with your TV and our parking. As well, I am sorry that we were unable to provide you with the room you requested. Your feedback will be very helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dnp@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Great customer service, and great price. I love the location because it is about 20 minutes or less to everyone I want to visit in Dallas and not far from many of the city’s attractions. Clean property, Rooms have everything you need to be away from home.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sheena N
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Sheena – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I’m so pleased that we were able to provide you with a nice, clean stay at an affordable price. As well, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed our location and the customer service provided by our staff. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We stayed in Dallas for one night. We called on our way down and had no problems booking a room. Every one was helpful and polite. Within walking distance to few restaurants and served out purpose for the night.

• Stayed: February 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Christine - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be helpful and polite during your stay with us. As well, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.