“Elegant convenience”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Detroit
“Elegant convenience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel is outstanding. From the lobby, guests can immediately see the coffee cafe , the billboards bar and the ding area. The pool is also off the lobby area. The room was large and elegant. Wifi was available . In the evening we enjoyed a lovely dinner of wine , pizza, shrimp and hummus. In the morning the hotel shuttle ran us to our terminal and gate.

Room Tip: Upper floors offer a view of the runways !
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 12318
Julia O, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency DFW, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Well thank you so much! Did you know that our pool is heated, so even if it's a bit chilly outside the water is a nice and warm temperature. Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency DFW and we look forward to serving you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (247)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
scotland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Can't say much about this other than wish we hadn't had to stay so long! We flew in from the uk and were departing at lunchtime the following day. 12 hours too long. They want me to write 200 hundreds words...my mamma always said if you can't say nice things then keep quiet. In its favour the bed was soo comfy, that was a plus, mmhm the only plus,

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
I am so sorry to hear about your stay with us. If you would like to elaborate in as many words as you'd like my email is julia.orourke@hyatt.com, and our General Manager, Tim Dant, can be reached at 972-453-1234.

I hope that we can correct your stay as much as possible, and we would appreciate the potential opportunity to do so. Your thoughts, and occurrences only make us better. Thank you for reaching out.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Nice trendy and clean full service hotel inwalking distance to DFW with free shuttle. Big rooms good food. I liked it alot.I stayed here on an over night coming back from Australia and was pooped when I arrived. Slept good here.

Room Tip: dont have any tips
Green Features: Seems good I was happy with everything I saw. The recycle and I appreciate that. Also there is green soap and shampoo
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank PalmBeachNative77
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here... If there is anything that we can do that is above and beyond for you on your next stay here please let us know.
Des Moines, IA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

My family arrived at DFW about 8 p.m. and had a departing flight at 5:45 the next morning. This hotel was a convenient place to sleep for a few hours. We called for the shuttle and it took about 25 minutes to arrive. The check-in clerk was very friendly, and our assigned room was nice and quiet.

We grabbed a quick meal in the hotel restaurant. The food was nothing special, but the beer selection was impresssive. My daughter ordered off the children’s menu, and her meal was pretty inedible. She picked off our plates and then we bought her a single-serving box of cereal from the pantry/kiosk in the hotel.

We planned to take the first shuttle to the airport at 4 a.m. We arrived to the lobby early and there were a few other families already there as well. The nicest part was the driver recognized the shuttle would be full, so he packed everyone’s suitcases and we took off about 20 minutes early. I really appreciated that, even though we arrived before security was open. We’d definitely stay there again if we have another overnight layover in Dallas.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank wink123
Julia O, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency DFW, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you for choosing to have your family stay with us, and I'm happy that you'd like to come back. However, from what I read not everything was 100%. I would like to make sure that this is not the case upon your return- including your child's dinner, and the shuttle. The shuttle does run on a 20 minute from the hour loop, and traffic can be a little hectic with all the construction. We do always try to meet and exceed guest expectations so please let me know via Twitter when you land and need to be picked up @Hyattdfwairport. In addition, please feel free to email me at julia.orourke@hyatt.com prior to your arrival so I can review the kids menu myself, and you let me know what your little one likes to eat :).

Julia
Tarragona, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Flew into DFW arriving about 7pm, rather than try to trek into Dallas I had booked this hotel at the airport. Exceedingly glad I did. A quick phone call from the terminal phone to the hotel at arrivals resulted in a shuttle arriving five minutes later to deliver us to the hotel. At the hotel, it was a quick and efficient check in leading to a lovely spacious room with free wifi and good tv. After flying for 10+ hours we were exhausted and a quick bar meal at the sports bar was good. The room was quiet from all the aircraft and I have no complaints at all. Check out the next day was also quick and easy and a free shuttle back to the airport allowed us to proceed to downtown dallas.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Hamish H
Wonderful to hear that everything went smoothly for you after traveling for 10 hours. If there is anything we can do to make sure you stay with us again, please don't hesitate to contact us via our website http://dfwairport.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is not my usual stay in DFW, but because my usual place was sold out, I stayed here instead, because several co-workers had booked here. I'm glad they turned me onto it. I really thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The property has a classy feel through and through, with high-end finishes and quality materials everywhere. The rooms are very large, immaculately clean, and as well decorated as the rest of the property. I really enjoyed the on-site bar and restaurant. The bar was very cozy with some decent draught beer options. The restaurant had a creative, well-designed menu and an impressive wine list. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank teddw2ds
Julia O, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency DFW, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us. I would like to make sure that we are your "go to" place the next time you are in DFW. If there is anything that we can do for you please feel free to email me at julia.orourke@hyatt.com. Thank you for staying with us, and I hope to see you again soon!
Ann Arbor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency DFW for one night while traveling as we had an early morning flight. The hotel was first class from the moment we stepped in the door and by the time we left we wished we had a reason to stay longer! The service was top notch and the staff friendly. The rooms were spacious, clean and well appointed. The bathroom was gorgeous, with plenty of counter space and large walk in shower. They have casual dining in the bar area and what seemed like a five star restaurant as well -which was outstanding. You can print your boarding passes in the lobby and they can take your bags and check them for you. It just doesn't get any easier!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank R T
Julia O, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency DFW, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear guest with the adorable doggie picture:

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency DFW. We delight in being able to make our guests happy. If you plan on staying with us in the future (we hope you do) please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Thank you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Grand Hyatt DFW
#1 of 201 in Dallas
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,067 reviews
Hyatt Place DFW
#1 of 8 in Euless
Downtown Dallas
#21 of 201 in Dallas
4.0 of 5 bubbles 3,502 reviews

Been to Hyatt Regency DFW? Share your experiences!