US$148
US$333
US$309
Omni Hotels
2,763 results
All reviewsterminal cairport groundsan airport hotelclose to the airportan early flightcoffee barconnecting flightparking garageshuttle busrental carshuttle servicenext morningamerican airlinesbusiness meetingone night stayconvenient locationdfw
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Unlikely the Grand Hyatt Dallas Airport, the Hyatt Regency DFW does not have a direct easy connection to the Dallas Airport. But you can still walk through internal airport car park with some staircases to reach the hotel. The path is difficult to find, narrow and relatively dark; so it is not recommended for single ladies or family with small kids. Alternatively, you can wait for the hotel free shuttle bus which can bring you to the hotel within minutes.

The room is good enough for a short layover stay because of the connecting flight. The staff are polite and the room is clean. Free Starbucks coffee is provided in the room to start your day. The price is reasonable.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MikeKwan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location is wonderful, staff is very friendly as well as attentive to your needs and the restaurant (s) are amazing. You have a shuttle that doesn't mind taking where ever you need to go for a small fee.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel was very clean. Staff was friendly. They found my missing item after I realized I had forgotton it and had called them. Great communication and friendly service. Restaurant had amazing food. Great service, all around!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel last evening. Long a fan of Hyatt, I was disappointed in my stay at this DFW hotel.

First of all, whomever designed the placement and access of this hotel from Terminal C should never be allowed to work in planning again. Yes, there is a van to take you...but its located ACROSS from Terminal C. I decided to walk. There are signs to get you there....through a garage, up a level, down a level, across another garage, over, turn, down ...Really? Crazy!

Once i got the the hotel, the staff seemed more interested in their own 'inside joke' than checking people in. Was i the joke? Hmmm...

Once in my room, I was shocked that an airport hotel didn't have USB ports in the room. None. The I PHONE charger/alarm clock was for the ORIGINAL Iphone!! Really? Its an antique! Electric availability was sparse.

Shouldn't an airport hotel cater to business travelers? Maybe? (My hotel this evening has several USB ports, btw.).

A/C vent directed air onto the bed. Hate sleeping with the air blowing right on me...

Dinner in the bar was 'OK" at best. Service was lacking, and the bar was packed at 10:30. Breakfast was the same. Long wait to be seated, although this time the dining room was barely one third full.

Drab, dark, dated. Not what I would expect from Hyatt.

If I am in DFW again, I would try the other Hyatt....or a different hotel outside the airport!

Room Tip: No idea....
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JamesE339
hyattregencydfw, Manager at Hyatt Regency DFW, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello JamesE339, please allow me to take this time to apologize that your recent stay with us did not meet your expectations nor your needs. Our staff being more attentive to their inside jokes is highly unusual and not how we like to portray ourselves. As for our rooms and outlets we apologize that you could not use you needed amount of electric and found our food OK. We are currently making many changes within the hotel and would love the opportunity to win back your loyalty if you ever find yourself in the DFW area again. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This property is conveniently located right at the DFW airport. A free 5 minute (or less) shuttle ride gets you there. My room was nice and quiet and the bed was comfortable. Everything I needed for a nice layover while flying through Dallas

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hello Annette, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent layover with us and that you took advantage of our complimentary shuttle service to get you to and from the terminals! We hope that you will consider us again the next time you are in the DFW area!