“All around great experience”
Review of Mesero

Mesero
Ranked #419 of 4,084 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Private Dining
Description: After creating a wardrobe of restaurant concepts and being part of very unique projects through the hard work of many talented efforts and contributions, please enjoy my latest creation. Mesero presents Mexican Menu + American Kitchen, which has become well received by our old friends and new. I've got a table for you.
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Went there for an early lunch. Quick rundown. Ceviche is amazing. Let me say it again. Ceviche is amazing. The guacamole is a close second. We followed it with brisket tacos and pollo tomatillo soup. It was all awesome. I’m sure there are better food words but to me it was just “awesome”. Danny the waiter did a great job explaining and guiding us through the menu. Definitely worth a visit. But I would make reservations for sure!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I had a late dinner here while visiting friends in Dallas. The margaritas were fantastic. We also really enjoyed the salsas and entrees. Nice atmosphere in the fun neighborhood of Uptown. I'd recommend it to anyone in the area who loves Mexican food.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I have always rode past this place judging it as overpriced Mexican food. Living in Dallas Mexican food is not hard to come by so anywhere that is expensive is not worth a visit. I please to say I judged Mesero all wrong! We started with the Ceviche and I can honestly say it is the best ceviche I have ever had! I ordered the enchiladas and they were average at best; however I would go back for the Ceviche alone! A coworker ordered the fried rice and said that would be his reason for a return visit. All in all it is moderately priced in a very good atmosphere. Our server was attentive without hovering and it was an overall nice restaurant to catch up with old coworkers.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

For whatever reason, our reservation for a patio table to celebrate our daughters birthday got misunderstood and we were offered a less then ideal table. We refused it and asked to wait for the patio table. When customers lingered and none left, the manager CREATED A new table for us as close as he could to the patio and we accepted it. From that moment on the staff did everything they could to make sure our visit was first class. We have never felt more attention while dining out and our daughters birthday celebration was complete. I highly recommend this restaurant for the attentiveness of the staff...and on top of that, the food was delicious and the drinks were amazing! Kathy, one of the managers, came to our table often to ensure our comfort and happiness. We noticed the determination of the staff to make sure we enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I have been to this Mesero on Henderson several times in past few years but this visit was disappointing. Was it because it was a mid week dinner and thus not as busy so maybe the 3rd tier staff? Not sure-though must say the service was the best part of our meal. Food was so so-even the mole I usually love. Sauces satisfied all at our table along with the guacamole. Other entrees lacked taste and one was so greasy the diner was able to tip his plate to display a pool of yellow grease-not appetizing and I doubt I will get him to go back. Drinks were fine but couldn't make a simple Grapefruit and tequila drink, Paloma. One order that was uneatable was supposed to be taken off our bill but was not-and we didn't fight it-we just didn't leave the usual tip. Very sad to me as I have had enjoyed many outstanding fun delicious evenings there.