“One of our Favs”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My daughter and son in law both went to SMU and this is one of their favs and has become one f mine when I visit from Hilton Head. Recently back in Dallas for her besties bridal shower we went there one night. Great as always. Love the salads, pies are always done perfectly and the Moscow Mules? Just sayin' if you don't order one you are missing out!!! Definitely go. It great.

There are newer reviews for Fireside Pies

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I first came here for an anniversary dinner about 5 years ago and we have been hooked ever since! Now, we come here at least twice per month! We even live about 30 minutes away but we love to bring friends, sit outside, and enjoy a beer and, of course, the great food! You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. The atmosphere is amazing and the staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. Without a doubt our #1 place to go in Dallas.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Really nice and warm place for cold nights. Great pizza, but the Sangria is just WOW..romantic atmosphere..get a table outside in the patio close to the fire...

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Met some friends here for a Friday night dinner. Got there early so enjoyed some Sangrias at the bar. It was fun to watch the kitchen from the bar. Sat on the patio next to the fire place. Staff was very nice, quick and very courteous. We shared an app., salad and two pizzas between the four of us, but we aren't big eaters. Pizza wasn't anything to write home about, but all ingredients where fresh. Atmosphere was fun. Plan on valet parking or finding street parking. Will go back.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I've been to each one and I think this location is the best. Perhaps there's some nastalgia or something linked to it for me (been going for years since it first opened, I lived in this neighborhood for a while) but it's still great!

Perfection:
-Service has always been good. Attentive wait staff, they make good food suggestions. We probably never would have picked "the North" pizza with pepperocinis and salami but it was one of my favorites ever!
-Grapefruit rickeys and the ginger cocktail--yum!
-Local beer featured on draught and changes periodically
-Fried goat cheese w bread appetizer

Leaves Much to be Desired:
-The wait to be seated. Lol. But I guess that means the place is good, right? I always go to the bar for a drink (or two!) to compensate.
-Can get a little loud inside (so just go outside--usually quieter out there)

Been to Fireside Pies? Share your experiences!