“Beautiful space for a wedding!”
Review of Maple Manor Hotel

Maple Manor Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dallas
Maple Manor Hotel
Ranked #104 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Denver, Colorado
“Beautiful space for a wedding!”
Reviewed 15 June 2010

I recently got married at Maple Manor and it was such a wonderful venue! Monique was very helpful and ran everything, I didn't stress about anything the day of which was important to me. We had so many compliments on the food and the beautiful space. I would recommend Maple Manor to anyone. It was a really wonderful experience.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 7 June 2010

We are so happy to have chosen The Maple Manor as our reception location. Monique was VERY helpful and kept me informed of all the details and things needed for our big day. Our guests LOVED the food!! We heard lots and lots of compliments of the patio and beautiful flowers. I don't think we could have had a better place than this. The price was very reasonable for the location...... THANK YOU MONIQUE FOR EVERYTHING!! --Mr & Mrs Morales

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Richardson, Texas
Reviewed 28 May 2010

My husband and I were married at the Maple Manor Hotel in March and we loved it! It was really nice to be able to have the wedding and reception in one location. The Old Warsaw is associated with the Maple Manor so the food was wonderful as well. They were also able to do the cake and had great recommendations for other vendors. Monique the coordinater was great and quick to respond to all my questions. It was very apparent that they had done this before and everything ran smoothly.

• Stayed March 2010
Coppell, Texas
Reviewed 26 May 2010

What an incredible experience. From the beginning, Monique, the coordinator, was exceptional. She helped make our wedding and reception perfect. Our accomodations were unbelievable. The staff was always willing to help. The food was delicious. I cannot express enough how blessed we felt the entire time we were there. Our family stayed there as well and felt like it was their vacation too. Thank you Monique and staff for making it a perfect start to the rest of our lives.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Ennis
Reviewed 19 January 2010

We found the Maple Manor on the internet when trying to find a central location for our wedding. I particularly wanted a garden ceremony with a reception indoors all in one location. We took one look at this place and knew this was it. The garden is just beautiful with the fountains and greenery. No matter what time of the year, you cannot go wrong. I thought rain would force the ceremony indoors but it stopped a few hours before the ceremony and the staff worked hard to sweep the remaining water out of the garden and set up the chairs. It was perfect. The food from the Old Warsaw was excellent. Monique was great. She made the wedding planning stress free. And her recommendation on the vendor for the cake was the best. Guests are still commenting on the beautiful house, food and cake.

We really could not ask for a better ceremony or reception. If I had to find one thing that needed improvement it was at the end of the reception. The staff hurried my family out while they were trying to gather up the decor, etc. and then locked them out before they had a chance to finish loading their cars.

But I would not have that hold you back from experiencing the beauty and elegance of this hotel.

Ennis
Reviewed 16 January 2010

When searching for the perfect location for my October 2009 wedding my daughter suggested Maple Manor. We went to look at this venue and several other venues and immediately fell in love with this location. I loved the victorian charm and I really felt confident that Monique, the wedding coordinator, could help us create the perfect, stress free wedding. A few months later that is exactly what we got! We had a very small intimate wedding and did not have to worry about any details. The food from the Old Warsaw was excellent, the service was first class and the atmosphere was perfect for our style.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 15 January 2010

My wife and I discovered Maple Manor when we were tipped off by a friend.

We met with Monique, she was courteous and answered all of our questions. Many of the vendors she recommends are well known within the Dallas area, though most were a bit pricey for us. (We found a fantastic photographer and DJ for much less.)

On the day of, things went fairly smoothly. Being that it is such a small hotel there isn't much of a staff, so you really do have the run of the place.

Be prepared to bring in your own sound system if having the ceremony in the courtyard (which is gorgeous), the house sound system is in bad shape.

The rooms are very nice (we dug the huge in-room jacuzzi in the bridal suite). Great photo ops due to the location. The food was everything we hoped for (though we weren't able to have a tasting). I strongly recommend the farewell brunch, it was excellent.

And I have to remember to get the name of the complementary champagne we were given as it was incredible.

Overall the hotel is very charming, well appointed, allows for near-total privacy, and provided everything we asked for.