“Limited beer selection”
Review of Knox St Pub

Knox St Pub
Ranked #1,444 of 4,084 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 12 April 2015

e stopped in here for a drink before our dinner reservation at a nearby restaurant. The weather was perfect so we sat outside after getting our drinks. The place was not very crowded at all. I am giving it 3 stars because the beer selection was quite limited, they did not have any kind of dark beer at all, and the only beers on tap when we were there were things like Miller Lite or some national American beers that are not to my liking. The wife's merlot was surprising good, but $8 for about three fingers worth is kind of expensive for that type of bar.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

I was in town from Cleveland and found this bar as one of Dallas' Browns Backers. The people who worked there and frequented there were awesome! The loaded fries appetizer was delicious, as was the grilled chicken sandwich. I will be back on my next trip - thank you!

Reviewed 29 September 2014

We were here for a football watch party this past weekend. They services, even though the place was packed, was awesome. We had two pizzas and both were incredibly good and very reasonably priced. When I mentioned the quality of the food to one of the staff they told us that everything the make is handmade. It shows in the superior quality of the food. This is a casual pub that had great food, atmosphere and service. We will be back!