“Fun place to visit for a bite to eat”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #346 of 3,580 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. George, Utah
“Fun place to visit for a bite to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

We wanted something to eat rather late at night, so dropped, as it was near our hotel. The food was really pretty good, the service was pretty mixed. We came back a second time for some late night fare the next night. Food still good, and the service was a bit better than the previous night. Not exceptional, but pretty good!

• Visited March 2014

Pensacola
“Good food and beers, inconsistant service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

I was in Addison on business for a week. I had never been to a BJ's before, but, it was very close to my hotel. On Sunday night, I found a small high top table near the bar and in full view of the TV's. My waitress was excellent, she gave me food recommendations, showed new dishes, talked about the special beers, and was always there to check on me. The second night I sat at the bar and Mario took care of me. He is a real asset for sure. I returned on a Wednesday night and sat at a high top table again, in the bar area. The waitress couldn't care less about what she was doing, service was slow, she rarely checked on me, I had to go to the bar to get a new beer which was annoying. The food was consistently good, the beer selection is excellent, but, when you have human beings waiting on you, sometimes you get somebody that isn't at their best. Overall, the quality of the food and beer, the overall ambiance and decor and vibe was very good, would return.

• Visited April 2014
Rochester, Michigan
“Our large group enjoyed dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

12 of us walked here from our hotel on a Saturday night. Restaurant was busy, but they were able to seat us together quickly. Food and service was great!

Visited February 2014
Alexander City, Alabama
“Excellent Beer! GREAT pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

This is the second visit to BJ's, the first being last year in Oklahoma City, OK. This location was EXTREMELY busy for a Thursday mid day. But the wait staff was totally on the ball and very nice and professional. We, my wife and I, ordered one of their pizzas and I got several of their hand crafted beers. The pizza was, as expected, of the highest quality, and the beer was/is some of the best you'll find anywhere. Why can't something like this open in Alabama? Near me? Why do I have to drive over 600 miles to eat great pics and find great beer?

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“BJ's Dallas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Dropped by while waiting for hotel room to get prepared. Only had one drink and a burger. Burger was good and nice size. Service was very good.

• Visited February 2014