“Excellent family find”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Took my finicky son while on a weekend trip. They had an excellent election of all types of pasta w/ chicken, seafood, & other stuff. Service was genuine, friendly & efficient. They made my son a big plate of plain spaghetti; they winced but he loved it. I had baked ziti which was awesome, very fresh & not overdone the way some Italian places like to go crazy with their entrees. Well priced, great food. Lots of locals who clearly come a lot and appreciate the staff, the hallmark of a good place. Will definitely return on our next trip!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

My search is over for a good italian restaurant with tons of selections on pasta and good pizza, near Richardson. First night we tried it we had the spaghetti with meat sauce, greek salad and tortellini alfredo. Great flavor in all of it and both entrees reheat really well. Next time we went we had a pizza. Excellent flavor. Could be cooked a bit longer but I won't hold that against them -- I'll just ask that they do that the next time I order one.
Don't forget to BYOB -- we almost did. Staff is great and food is delicious! Never underestimate a strip shopping center restaurant.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

We've been here twice now. The first time we split a pizza; the second time I ordered the antipasto, which was good. The house dressing was excellent. My husband and daughter split a white pizza and both enjoyed it. Am looking forward to going back and trying more dishes.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Small gem of an Italian restaurant in a strip shopping center in Dallas. Known for their pizzas that they deliver, but the dining in for main steam and specialty Italian food is phenomenal!! The service is wonderful with a young, motivated wait staff some of whom are family members. The portions are huge, enough that a salad and one main dish easily feeds two. We recently had a Greek salad, veal parmigiana, a chicken special with a tomato sauce/alfredo sauce/vodka mix, and cannoli. TOO MUCH FOOD, but heavenly. Prices are incredibly reasonable. No liquor license so bring your own wine. This restaurant is a definite must!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Love this family run Italian restaurant. Friendly service, good food, and prices that cannot be beat. BYOB and good prices make it a seniors' favorite but also family friendly. They have just recently remodeled and have the place looking great. Chicken involtini is to die for!!