“Another great meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Another great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

My daughter, son in law, husband, and I went here for dinner. The wait person told us that it was half-price wine night....half off a bottle of wine. Great deal. The guys split a bottle and I had a glass of their delicious sangria. We had Nordics salad and Pianura salad. Both were very good. We ordered the Rustics and the Dream metro pizza with the really thin crust. Both were absolutely yummy. On top of having great food, we had great service and sat outside to eat in a lovely little area.

• Visited May 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Best Coal Fired Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

A wonderful coal fired pizza joint. Our entire family loves this local restaurant. Yummy pizza, along with other items from the menu. A few of our favorites are the lasagna, simple yet delicious! The best appetizer is the sushi parma, always throws me off, it is mozzarella wrapped in prosciutto, for some reason, the name just doesn't fit for me, but it is wonderful.
Here is a tip, weekdays . . . order before 5:00 and get two for one metro size pizzas! Very good deal!!!
Our favorite is the Regina Margarita, tomato, cheese and basil, simple yet wonderful. Try the nutella dessert pizza. The University Park location is very small, but it is nice that they have other locations to visit or call in and pick up.

“Black Truffle Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

The black truffle is so good when you get it on the metro crust. I have never had such an amazing pizza. The Nutella mousse is also great.

2 Thank Bill W
“BEST PIZZA IN TEXAS! SERIOUSLY...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I'm originally from Austin and as much hype as we get for supersized pizza in the capital, there is nothing like this roman style pizza anywhere else! The idea behind there Dream pizza is genius. Chicken, Jalapeno, Blue Cheese, along with home made dough and cheese defiantly hit the spot. The service was extremely welcoming and very knowledge also. I couldn't help but pick up a to go menu on the way out. I will defiantly be back

2 Thank Mark H
Richardson, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious unique pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

I drive by here and see the "best pizza in Texas according USA Today" sign everyday. When I brought my family in the atmosphere and service were good but the pizza was amazing. I got a thin crust 'metro' pizza and had a half priced bottle of wine as a special on Tuesdays . The waiter told us about a buy one get one free deal before 530 so I will definitely be back

1 Thank JCN22