“An oasis in a tough part of town”

SpringHill Suites Dallas NW Highway at Stemmons/I-35E
Ranked #98 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I picked this property since I was getting dropped off late one evening and needed to get to Love Field in the morning for a flight (and this property has a shuttle service). I'm not familiar with area, but suffice it to say, it's pretty rough. After I got past that fact and walked through the door, I was pleasantly surprised.

The staff were great - something I almost expect now from a Marriott property. And the room was outstanding. It had two rooms; I was close to the elevator which I wasn't thrilled about thinking it would be loud. But not at all, I didn't hear a thing in the bedroom (which is behind a sitting room area). The furnishings were a nice combination of comfort and functionality. They have an evening reception - with light food - and a very good hot breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Heather E, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas NW Highway at Stemmons/I-35E, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2015

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Dallas NW Highway at Stemmons/I-35E through TripAdvisor.

With a Spirit to Serve, we take great pride in providing excellent Custoemr Service and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a VALUED CUSTOMER, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for the wonderful comments.

Thank you for staying at the SpringHill Suites Dallas NW Highway at Stemmons/I-35E and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Dallas.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

The hotel is a comfortable and clean place to stay when you're in Dallas. It's close to both airports and downtown. Once you learn the roads, it's pretty easy to get to. The traffic noise from I-35E is a bit noisy, but the sound of the A/C covers it nicely.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Traveler,

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a VALUED CUSTOMER, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for the wonderful comments.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Stayed one night and everything was great! We came with friends and requested rooms near each other and the staff quickly put us in rooms next to each other. The rooms were extremely spacious and clean. The breakfast was great and the staff was super helpful and even gave us detailed directions to local restaurants to try out. Convenient to the airport. Good deal for the price.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Springhill Suites always offers a great value for their rooms. The rooms are spacious, the refrigerators and microwaves always come in handy. While there were a few minor issues here, the stay overall was just as expected. This location, while off the highway, is a bit tricky to get to. The hotel was undergoing some renovations, so parking spaces were limited as well. They hotel staff was friendly and attentive to our needs.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about us through TripAdvisor. Sorry No one had responded previously.

It seems like you had a good overall stay with your detail description of our property. We pride ourselves in living up to the Marriott Brand and appreciate it when our guest notices.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I had an early morning flight out of Dallas Love Field. This facility was convenient. Although did not need it, it had a shuttle. Breakfast served in mornings, able to print out my boarding pass downstairs, free wifi, and mini fridge/microwave in room were also pluses. The double/double room also had a sofa bed and the "living area" had a privacy door to the bedroom, so if one person wants to stay up and watch tv, doesn't bother the person sleeping in the bedroom. Overall very nice and would stay again if flying in/out of Dallas Love Field.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 June 2013

There is nothing wrong with this hotel. It is clean and comfortable. Service is competent but nothing extra. The location is very convenient, but the neighborhood is a little sketchy. Takes longer to get to Love Field than you think it will. However, I feel like this hotel is very overpriced for what you get.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed 15 May 2013

The staff was friendly and efficient. I particularly admired the way the person at the front desk handled a man that was trying to get a shuttle ride to the airport even though he had not been a guest. The man left and a couple staff people walked out with me when I went to my car to make sure he wasn't hanging around in the parking lot.

The carpet was a bit worn although it and the rest of the room was clean. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioner was fairly quiet. I liked the small computer table instead of a coffee table.

I thought the location might be either noisy or inconvenient but it was neither. I heard no traffic noise in my room and it turned out to be pretty easy to get to my diverse locations around the city. Marriott can be proud of this property.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo