“The best experience ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Crescent Court

Hotel Crescent Court
Ranked #51 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
“The best experience ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed over this last past weekend in the Crescent suite.Its so roomie, and we experienced awesome over the top customer service .The valet staff was fast getting the cars .The front desk staff was awesome very nice and knowledgeable of the hotel. 24hrs room service , and housekeeping a plus. The bed feels like a cloud so soft.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Cherdarius h,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule, to give us your great feedback from your most recent stay with us. I am very glad to hear that it was the best experience ever and you enjoyed all the areas of the hotel. The staff will be very proud of this and I shall thank them for a job well done. We have always known our staff to be our strongest asset and this is great testament to that. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Managing Director

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
McKinney, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel is getting a little worn looking but the staff works really hard at making you feel welcome and special. The room was spacious and very clean and the bed and pillows were the most comfortable that I have ever had in a hotel. We slept very well. I highly recommend the couples massage at the spa. It was exceptional and a perfect way to relax. The service for breakfast was very slow and the pool was unremarkable and small. They describe the room as having a balcony which is extremely generous. More like French doors that open with some iron work to act as a guard to keep you from falling out of your room. The front desk asked us if we had dinner plans and offered to make reservations for us which we took them up on. When we arrived at the restaurant next door they had no record of it. Fortunately, they were able to seat us. The restaurant did mention that this has happened before.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear RoyS783,

Thank you very much for your great feedback from your most recent stay with us. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you during your dinner plans. I will be sure to share the information with our staff, so that we may better ourselves. I am glad to hear that the couples massage was great and you enjoyed it very much. Once again, we appreciate the feedback and I will be sure to share it with our staff so that we may better our service in all areas. We look forward to welcoming you back and please let us know if we can be of assistance to you at anytime.

With the warmest of Regards

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I always look forward to coming "home" to the Crescent in Dallas (and when I say "home" I mean to a place where I am treated like the queen).

The first time I stayed at the Crescent was business-related and after my initial experience I will never stay anywhere else in Dallas. I've taken friends and family here as well.

1. The concierge staff (all of them) are extremely knowledgable about the area and truly go above and beyond to answer questions and provide recommendations. They have not once steered me wrong for lunch, dinner or entertainment and I really appreciate their personalized follow-up; they remember what I liked and didn't like as much so next time they can be ready with another suggestion.

2. The front desk staff are happy to accommodate requests and answer questions. They truly do go above and beyond. One morning I was hoping they would have bananas in their fruit bowl, but there were only apples - the staff tracked me down a banana (perhaps in the kitchen?) so I could get my wish.

3. The spa and fitness center are superior. I am always excited when Dallas is the destination because I know the gym will have everything (and more) that I need for a complete work out and that the center won't be crowded. The spa is out of this world amazing - you are pampered every step of the way - even if you are just relaxing on the couch watching TV and drinking tea all morning in one of the unbelievably comfortable robes.

4. Personalized service makes this hotel truly stand out. The valet, bell staff, front desk, concierge, and several others recognize me when I return. They remember small details and truly make me feel appreciated as a guest. Even the manager extends a welcome.

The Rosewood Crescent in Dallas is by far one of the best hotels in the country. I would almost recommend going to Dallas just to stay here!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jcz5
Dear jcz5,

It is truly a great pleasure to read such a beautiful letter, praising the staff and the hotel from all your stays with us at the Rosewood Crescent Dallas. We appreciate your loyalty to the hotel and the brand very much and look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home, soon. The staff work very hard to make sure all our guests have a great experience, and I will be sure to share this with them and thank them for a job well done. Please let us know if we can be of assistance at anytime.

Houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed two nights on a recent get-away weekend and absolutely loved the elegant comfort and high level of service at the Crescent. We also had Sunday brunch at The Mansion on Turtle Creek...outstanding, unique, and fun!

Can't wait to go back!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GoodTripTexans
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear GoodTripTexans,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us such a great review from your most recent stay with us. We are all happy to hear that your visit with us was a great one. I will be sure to share this with all our staff and thank them all for a job well done. We all look forward to having you back with us in the not so distant future.

Warmest of Regards

Texarkana, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I spent a very relaxing, lazy, unscheduled weekend here recently. It was the exact "cure" for anyone in this fast paced, crazy world we live in today. From the moment we walked in the door everyone here made you feel like you were the most important visitor they had. From the lobby bar to the overly spacious suite, we were impressed with all of the amenities here. It is conveniently located to many quality restaurants, but there is no need to leave the property. We both enjoyed massages in the spa which was also a treat. We will return!

Room Tip: Our room was huge with nice black-out curtains and a comfortable bed! It's an especially quiet...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear travelingteacher62,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to give us such great feedback from your weekend stay. We all look forward to having you back so that you can enjoy another beautiful weekend with us. I will be sure to share your valuable feedback with the staff and thank them all for a job well done. Please feel free to contact us directly should you need assistance on your next trip to Dallas and the Rosewood Crescent.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Crescent for a relaxing weekend getaway. We selected it for its luxury, location, and reputation and it delivered! It was also competitively priced!!

The staff was courteous and friendly - not just at the front desk but the gym, the spa, the valet, the bartenders, everyone!

The location was great as we were able to walk to restaurants, shopping, and bars around McKinney Avenue and Cedar Springs and also hiked the Katy Trail for fun. There are nearby museums and parks, as well. There is also a Starbucks conveniently located in the hotel, which was very nice each morning.

The rooms were very nicely appointed with high-end amenities. We loved the french doors and opened them each morning while drinking our coffee to enjoy the breeze before it warmed up too much.

To totally spoil ourselves, we did a deep tissue "duet" massage and used the full spa facilities afterward - steam, sauna, hot tub, cold tub, showers, and even a juice bar. It was all fantastic and very relaxing before venturing out for more drinking and dining that evening.

It was a great 5 Star experience!

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise from banquets or receptions.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank miles2go_dallas
Dear miles2go_dallas,

We are so glad to hear that your weekend getaway was relaxing and that our staff were able to spoil you in all areas. We have always known our staff to be our strongest asset and I will be sure to share these great comments with all of them. We all look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in Dallas. Please let us know if we can be of assistance for your next trip to the Rosewood Crescent.

With the best of Regards,

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was fortunate to stay in of the hotel's suites.It is a two story with a spiral staircase, which doesn't make it cozy, but it does make it elegant and spacious.We had lovely room service and I always come to the Rosewood for breakfast, as it is the perfect location to indulge before walking down the pathway to shop at Stanley Korshak, one of my favorite stores in the world.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Konstantinamahlia,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your great feedback, from your most recent stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our Food and Beverage team and look forward to having you back with us in the not so distant future. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you prior to your next trip back to your Rosewood Crescent , Dallas.

Best of Regards