Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
US$303
US$275
US$191
  • Pool
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$160
  • Breakfast included
US$252
US$239
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdouble treetaco bellwarm cookiesgalleria areadallas gallerianice hotelbusiness tripconvenient locationwould stay againhome away from homeenjoyed my stayfront desk stafffitness centerwalmartconferenceaccommodationsmeeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Staff was very helpful over all. Rooms were very nice and clean. Liked the hotel very much just was disappointed with some of the buffet dishes not being as clean as I would l expect. That was the ONLY negative in our whole experience

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I enjoyed my stay here very much, the staff was excellent, the room was clean and comfortable. The hotel would've normally been very easy to get to, but there was quite a bit of road construction (At no fault of the hotel, of course.) I stayed here 3 nights and the third night there was a party by the room that got a little rowdy around 3a, I called the staff and they came up immediately. I would stay here again and recommend to anyone staying in the Dallas area.

Room Tip: Don't forget to ask for a warm cookie when you check in!
Reviewed 14 June 2013

many double trees in this area but this one (by the galleria - not near the galleria) has nice rooms/suites, spacious lobby for events, clean outdoor pool, and very nice bar/restaurant staff. there are no "freebies," like continental breakfast, - which is a bummer - except the warm cookie upon check-in.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2013

For an older hotel, the accomodations were quite nice, and I was able to actually check in before noon which was great after a 3 hour drive. Of course the nice warm cookie is always a pleasure to receive. The meeting rooms, food and drinks were great. We ate lunch in the cafe, getting seated took a few minutes as there was no one around but the chef behind the grill, but once seated the service was great. I enjoyed having the wifi available in both the room and the meeting room, I am not sure if it was part of the pre-defined corporate meeting rate or complimentary all the timel. I despise traveling to a real upscale hotel only to be overcharged for wifi that is offered freely at most low end hotels. Though construction is heavy on 635, the hotel was still fairly easy to get too and the hotel is far enough away that there was not any noise from the construction to bother you.

1  Thank OKDATAGUY
Gordon R R, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Thank you so much for your response to Trip Advisor. We are so appreciative of your compliments and pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We offer basic high speed internet complimentary for all our guests to use in the guest rooms and our public space.
Gordon Rostvold

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stayed at the hotel last week for a weekend. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff were extremely gracious and when I became I'll and could not travel they even warmed soup up for us after the kitchen had closed. The cleaning staff made sure we had what we needed but understood we couldn't leave the room Nile thy cleaned.
We will stay there again when we go to Dallas.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple