Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsdouble treetaco bellwarm cookiesgalleria areadallas gallerianice hotelbusiness tripconvenient locationwould stay againhome away from homeenjoyed my stayfront desk stafffitness centerwalmartconferenceaccommodationsmeeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Our non-smoking room reeked of old smoke and the room was above the open bar area where they held loud events late into the evening. AC was very noisy. The shower had traces of mold, and two lights (one switched , one not) did not work. The front desk staff seemed non-caring and unknowledgeable. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2013

All was well. However, there was a housekeeper who was exceptional. I can't recall her name. I stayed in room 416. Please tell here THANK YOU please. She was very young, fair complexion, black hair. She always had a smile on her face and was extremely courteous. This young lady truly stood out. One of the desk clerks

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Our stay at the Hilton was AWESOME. It was our mother-daughter weekend. Everything about the hotel was perfect. My mom, my daughter and I enjoyed the stay. The cookies at the hotel were GREAT. We ordered extra for our drive back to Arkansas. The hotel was clean, beds were comfortable. Great Great Hotel and We enjoy our time in Dallas.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2013

In spite of road construction around the hotel, it was worth it to stay in this hotel. The service was excellent and the banquet food was delicious. The staff was helpful and efficient, and as the chairman of our group, I was very satisfied with everything. Thank you Belinda, Julie, Amanda, and chef. It's a great place to hold an event for your organization.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Nice hotel. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. I actually left an article of clothing in my closet when I left and lost and found returned it to me right away. The only thing lacking is the gift shop is closed for a good part of the time.