“Best business hotel in the area - I've tried them all!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre
Ranked #32 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Oxford, OH
“Best business hotel in the area - I've tried them all!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I spend A LOT of time in Dallas on business. And this hotel is the best hotel for the business traveler I've found. The rooms are set up for work (plugs, wireless, space); the accomodations are clean and comfy. The location is central to both downtown and the North burbs. The food is good with a good selection; the bartenders are great. The best thing about this hotel is the staff. The staff is tremendously friendly and welcoming, and make you feel like you are genuinely welcome. For example - 'Cele' - my favorite roomservice waiter- recognizes my voice on the phone, remembers my favorite order - and remembers the specific things I like (like extra salad dressing!). It makes all the difference. If this hotel had a spa- I'd be in heaven.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Waco, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Everything was very nice and transportation to Love Field was very convenient. I left a very special ring in our room that my daughters had given to me. When I called housekeeping to see if they had found it, I received a call back letting me know they had and they would mail it to me. That means a lot to me. I called almost a week later. Thank you again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

dallas, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2014

very good as always, the rooms were clean and the staff was also excellent. very easy to get to, i will be coming back soon. price is also great. i do know i hate this review which forces you to type 200 characters because you can easily sum up your stay in less then 100 characters.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Oklahoma City
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Very nice property. Spent a weekend here attending my Granddaughters Miss Texas pageant with IJM. Ball rooms where nice, restaurant was pretty good but a bit pricey. Only issue we had was they closed the pool earlier than expected.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Richard S
Dustin F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre, responded to this review, 12 May 2015
Thank you for the great review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff. We hope you choose to stay with us the next time you travel to the Dallas!

Dustin Foster, Director of Rooms
Huntsville, Texas
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our room was extremely hot, they did bring a fan in but it only circulated hot air. The tech even commented about how the room was hot. He used his heating/air gun to check temp, and it said it was correct temp, but I'm thinking his gun was not calibrated.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MWalzl, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre, responded to this review, 20 October 2014
Dear 605terrim,

We apologize for the uncomfortable temperatures in your guest room and regret the A/C unit was not working properly. We're working to make the necessary repairs and are sorry it was not taken care of sooner. We hope you'll give us another chance to serve you for a cooler, more comfortable night's sleep.

Mike
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Please was clean and silent. There was bathroom with clean towels, toilet, usual stuff. Although nothing above normal. It's hard for me to understand/rationalize price for the stay. So.. it's JUST ok. Maybe except the hookers, they looked great - fit in to Double Tree interior arrangement.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We were in town for a wedding in Dallas for my nephew. Upon our arrival, we were able to check in early and that was nice, since my parents where with me and they need to take a quick nap before the wedding festivities. We were greeted with a warm cookie and the valet service was excellent.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family