“good business hotel”

Ranked #48 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
“good business hotel”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

things are what you expect at an embassy suites. good staff. good amenities. clean hotel. I was at a conference around the corner at the westin and this hotel was half the price per night, so being a hilton honors member it was a no brainer. glad I made the choice.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ShellyY227, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Park Central Area, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We are happy that we are convenient for your business. We hope that you visit us again on your next trip. Have a Excellent day.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Ruther Glen, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2014

This location is very convenient to my business location, so I have stayed here very frequently. Most everything meets my expectations, however the drainage in the bathtub when taking a shower is slow. This sometimes leads to standing water when taking a shower.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback and I assure you that the issue you had has been addressed with the appropriate manager.We hope to see you on your next trip to Dallas.
Pace, Florida
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had stayed at this hotel before last year and was impressed with their customer service. This year I'm going to be in Dallas quite a bit and already started off with 2 weeks in January.

The first week I stayed here in January was good. Staff at the desk was friendly. Room was clean. Had issues with the heat/ac (this is on of those hotels that they have to manually switch you from heat to AC.) I called down one night because the room was getting extremely hot even with it set to 66 and they had someone there promptly the next morning and also left snacks in my room since I had an issue (which is great customer service.) The bed was ok, not the most comfortable but not the worst I've slept in lately. Bathroom was clean but this property does have some of the smallest bathrooms in the world.

Since I was able to sleep ok in this room, upon checkout I requested the same room for my following week's trip and the gentleman at the counter said no problem and got it setup.

Arrived for my second week in January and was given the room I requested which was good. Room was again clean however during this trip I had issues with housekeeping being consistent. They would leave the dirty linens in the shower, would take my bathmat and towel and then wouldn't leave me anymore. They made the bed but just kinda did a halfway job in the bathroom. This happened twice on my visit. I called down one night to let the front desk know and the female that I spoke with had a very I don't care attitude. She said "Do you want me to do something about it?" I just replied no, I just wanted to let you know housekeeping wasn't being consistent and then she said OK and hung up the phone. (Not surprising at all, I still had issues the remainder of the trip with housekeeping.) Not a huge deal but part of what you are paying for in a hotel room rate is a daily service by housekeeping so if I'm paying for a service, I want to receive the service.

I'm staying there again this coming week because there really aren't many choices around this area. My wife called for me last night to request my same room again and the female that answered was the same one I had talked to about the housekeeping issues. She had about the same attitude and I'm not very confident my request actually got put in. All the other staff has been great but this one in particular doesn't sound like she enjoys her job too much.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
ShellyY227, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Park Central Area, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for your feedback , we are contniuously working on the issues you mentioned, We hope that you will give us another try when you are in Dallas again. Thank you.
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I loved the scenery of this hotel. The huge lobby has plenty of lounge seating. It has spacious rooms with a king size bed that was extra comfortable. The breakfast buffet was excellent with plenty of delicious options. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ShellyY227, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Park Central Area, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you very much for the Excellent words , We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Dallas. Thank you and have a Excellent Day!
Austin, United States
Reviewed 25 January 2014

The décor is older but very well maintained. The room very clean and quiet. The hotel staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. They even serve soda at breakfast. My husband forgot his razor and the front desk gave me one. We would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ShellyY227, Assistant General Mmanger at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Park Central Area, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words, Please come back and see us again!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I stayed here for 1 night for business in December. The hotel is a standard Embassy Suites which is generally a good thing. Wide open lobby area and breakfast area, although the temperature in this area was quite cold. The room was sufficient and my sleep was fine. Nothing about the hotel was exceptional, but nothing was bad either.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
ShellyY227, Assistant General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Park Central Area, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Thank you very much for your input and for staying with us. We are working very hard every day to improve or properrty . We hope that you come and visist us again. Thank you again!
Reviewed 16 January 2014

This is the best hotel I have ever staying in for business and I am there once a month. Outstanding service and very friendly staff who go all out to accomadate all needs! It even has a very nice restaurant at the location and they serve great food and even offer room service. D

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We aprreciate your kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed everything while you were here. Hope to see you on your next trip to Dallas!