“Thoroughly enjoyable stay”

Ranked #73 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Thoroughly enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Staff and service was excellent. Appreciated the extra room in the junior suite since I was there for 4 days. complimentary hot breakfast and cocktails in the evening were a bonus. Shuttle was available for a couple of extra trips other than to the airport which made a big difference to the enjoyment of my events.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you so much for highlighting the excellent service you received while staying with us! I am thrilled to hear that your stay was enjoyable; it seems you were able to enjoy our finest amenities. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
United States
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The hotel was great. Breakfast and evening reception was nice feature along with wireless internet. Hotel does provide free airport shuttle so remember this when coming. However they do not provide rides to downtown offices so be prepared to take a taxi.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you very much for your review! We love treating our guests to a great breakfast in the morning and we look forward to welcoming you back in the evening for our complimentary reception. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us and hope to see you again soon!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This was the first time that I have stayed here due to a convention. I like the concept of every room being a suite, but then I thought that one man traveling alone really does not need one. The breakfast was typical hotel food, but the staff tried hard to please people. The rooms were priced well for this location and the décor could have used updating, but still not a bad hotel for the traveler. parking was good and the staff overall were very nice. The bar downstairs had two very good bartenders who worked hard to make people feel welcome. Good touch.

Room Tip: open balcony type just outside your room. ask for a lower floor or avoid if your afraid of heights.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you very much for your review. We love to hear feedback from our guests! Scott and Aldrin do an amazing job at the bar and our breakfast team really goes the extra mile to ensure every guest is satisfied with their experience. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again!
Austin, Texas, USA
Reviewed 16 April 2014

OVERall, nice stay (except for fire alarms in the night the first two nights of three). Breakfast was very good (standard but good). The staff was very nice and helpful (although the front desk clerk apparently did not listen at check-in). Staff at the bar were grea

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We apologize for any inconvenience the fire alarm may have caused you and I can assure you the issue has been resolved. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and our complimentary happy hour! We hope to welcome you back soon!
Richmond
Reviewed 15 April 2014

As Delbert C did, I also spent 4 nights at the hotel during the Final 4, but had a much better experience than he did. It is an older hotel, but in pretty good shape and the public areas were great. They had a very nice breakfast 7 days/week and also a 2 hour "Happy Hour" each day with beer, wine, mixed drinks and appetizers. The service was not at the level of a hotel in the Marriott chain, but the employees seemed to try hard. The only issue is the lack of "walkable" restaurants if you don't have a car. There is a What-A-Burger on one side and 2 Mexican restaurants on the other side, but that's it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TexasNorthTraveler
Thank you for taking the time to share your Final Four experience! I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our most popular amenities and I hope you enjoyed all the festivities that accompanied the games! We were honored to be a host hotel for the event and hope to see you back again in the near future.
Denver, CO
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I do business in Dallas sometimes and usually stay at the Anatole - but I stayed here two nights because it was closer to a meeting I needed to attend. The rooms were clean and the service was excellent. There was also plenty of restaurants, etc nearby, great happy hour with appetizers, under ground parking, and a strong internet signal. (always important to me)

Most of all every staff member I came in contact with was a true professional who treated me with kindness and respect. Service was great. I'll stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review about the service that you received during your stay! Our entire team takes great pride in ensuring every guest feels valued. Your compliments truly made the team's day and we look forward to serving you the next time you are in Dallas.
Ithaca, United States
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I spent 4 nights at the Embassy Suites Market Center Dallas for the Final Four. Our room key did not work well and eventually not at all. I went to the front desk about it 5 times before finally getting it replaced 3 days into the trip. Our phone did not work right, after 2 trips to the front desk, I gave up. I didn't bother telling then that the tub barely drained or that the room had an unpleasant odor after that. The desk staff was not helpful with directions, transportation or anything. I have travelled a lot and I think this was the least friendly experience I have ever had, with the exception of the shuttle driver, Darius, who was both friendly and helpful in every way.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you very much for providing us with your valuable feedback. I regret the complications that you encountered during your stay and have met with my team to address your concerns. It is always our intention to provide the best customer service possible and we are constantly striving to excel and improve our processes. I am pleased to hear that Darius was able to exceed your expectations and appreciate that you took the time to highlight one of our team members. Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you will give us another try in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Dallas hotels