Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown
US$240
US$120
Groupon.com
1,415 results
All reviewswest endwalking distancejfk museumfloor museumrooftop poolan older hotelamerican airlines centerbusiness tripshuttledartconcertmeeting
Reviewed 13 June 2014

service was very good. the shuttle driver gave me a ride to a hotel. he was very nice and helpful. I spoke with him upon return and he is very customer focused. I think his name is John. I tried to check in early to no avail. When I did check in the clerk was very friendly. Breakfast was not included. Parking was easy and $14 per day. Good location right down town. Hotel is a little dated but the price is OK. Wifi worked good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Happy to know you were impressed with your visit, Samuel! John is definitely a great asset to our team, and I appreciate you taking the time to give him a shout out here. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. We'll hope to see you again the next time you're in the Dallas area!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stayed here after turning down the Lawrence Hotel (no food). For the price, I found it to be a pleasant surprise. The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was clean. Loved the balcony and view. It was close to Dealey Plaza and lots of downtown locations. The only negative was that the pool was being renovated, but this was not really a problem for me.
I would recommend this hotel to those that want a downtown hotel at a decent price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Glad to know we were able to fill the void when you were in need of a hotel, Dave! It sounds like our location was perfect for your needs, and we're happy to hear it. We'll hope to welcome you back the next time you're in our neck of the woods -- hopefully our pool will be ready to go by then!

Take care,

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I visited Dallas for the American Cancer Society Conference and was very happy with my hotel stay. The staff, especially the front desk gal, I think her name is Peggy, were very helpful and courteous. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Dallas.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for the recommendation, Somi! Your kind words about our team are much appreciated, and I can't wait to pass them along to everyone -- especially Peggy. We'll hope to see you back in the Dallas area soon!

Take care,

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had to spend one night in Dallas center before moving to other Texas location. After 10 hours flight I was in hall of 20+ young adults checking in for some event, but I skipped the line and was put promptly on 10th floor, into corner room as I requested "something quiet". The room is standard Crowne King room, but I had bathroom and TV and unusual silence that let me have 9 hours of sleep. The breakfast was 11 USD, but it was quite good, standard. After that hekpful reception staff helped me to find a taxi for further transfer. And the hotel is less pricey than other options. There are trams and busses around if you need to move around, a very nice location, though I cant imagine what to do there for more than 2 days.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, Griva! After a 10 hour travel day, it was absolutely our pleasure to get you up to your room in no time -- we know how tough days like that can be! We'll look forward to welcoming you back if you're ever in the Dallas area again. And don't worry about finding things to do -- we've got plenty of recommendations!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Everyone on the staff were wonderfully helpful and even though the hotel is older, it's full of southern charm. Plus being located right in the heart of Dallas it was Very convenient to House of Blues (my fave place)!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank MistressOfCydonia
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

"Full of southern charm." What a wonderful compliment! We couldn't be happier to hear that we made such an impression and that you enjoyed your stay. You'll have to come back and see us again soon -- we hear the summer schedule at the House of Blues is pretty phenomenal!