“Enjoyed the stay”

Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill
Ranked #67 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Very clean hotel, quiet room, very courteous staff. Although hotel next to busy thoroughfare, did not hear the noise in the room, and actually, the highway access made it easier to travel to various parts of Dallas.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ruth G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you for your recent review about how quiet your room was at the Hampton Inn Dallas North. You are correct, although convenient to the highway, our building was constructed with that in mind and built with solid concrete walls. We are happy that our location made it easy to travel within the area, as the new express system by us has been completed, making it easy to get to all of the major thorough fares within Dallas. We look forward to your next visit to the Hampton Inn Dallas North!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This Hampton is exactly what you'd expect from the brand. The parking lot is somewhat secluded with no thru traffic, which I liked. The grounds are well kept, the lobby is very clean, and our room (double queen) was spot on with two comfy beds and a cold A/C. The pool was about average as was the fitness room and we had no issues with either. The free breakfast is perfect for those hungry kiddos before the soccer games on tournament weekends. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to review the Hampton Inn Dallas North. We are glad that we could provide you with what you have come to expect with the Hampton Brand, clean, comfy beds, good hot breakfast buffet in the morning, convenient location, and perfect for the sports teams and school groups! The city of Dallas has just opened a 134 acre soccer/sports complex down the road from us, so we provide a convenient location for all future events.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is a great place to stay when on a weekend trip, close to a lot of activities. It is quiet, especially considering how close it is to I-35. I have stay at higher priced hotels in Dallas that were a lot more noisy. The staff is very friendly and helpful, rooms are always clean.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your awesome review of the Hampton Inn Dallas North! We are happy that you found our location to be convenient to so many activities in the Dallas area. You are correct, despite our location to the highway, our rooms are very quiet, we do hear that quite frequently from our guests. We are glad that our staff took good care of you and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Quick/speedy check in at 3pm. The hotel has a happy hour from 530-7pm but after coming down 15 mins after it started, most of the food was gone and wasn't restocked. Can't complain for the overall value though. I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to review the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel. We are glad that our staff was able to provide a quick check-in process despite how full the hotel was during your stay. I do apologize for how quick the snack items ran out during Happy Hour due to the full house. Please let us know the next time you are headed to the Hampton Inn Dallas North so that we may set some aside for you!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I know it's in a crowded area right off the interstate but the service and cleanliness of the hotel was awesome. The staff as great and very helpful. I didn't use the pool but it was nice and available. I loved the hotel for the price

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Dallas North! You are correct, we are convenient off of highway 35, just north of the downtown city center. We appreciate your comments about our staff and I am glad they took good care of you while you were here. We look forward to your next visit to Dallas and the Hampton Inn!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hotel was very clean. The hotel staff were helpful and pleasant. Would stay here again. The beds and full size pillows were comfortable. The bathroom was clean and had good water pressure in the shower. Only wished the complimentary breakfast stayed open until 11 am, at least on the weekends.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel! We appreciate the comments about the staff and will be sure to pass along your sentiments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you found the Hampton's Cloud 9 Bedding Package to be quite comfortable. We do hear that quite often from our guests. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Not nearly as nice as other Hampton Inns I have stayed in. This is primarily due to the age and condition of the hotel. The pool water was awful (green) and the room smelled musty. Staff was still very professional and welcoming. It is just in need of a clean-up/upgrade.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ruth G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for taking time to review the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel, although an older building, we did a complete renovation in 2013 on the inside to include the lobby/breakfast area, front desk, guest rooms, new business center and updated the work-out area. You may have noticed the new granite countertops throughout, new carpeting, lighting, wood floor tiles, etc. were all part of the upgrades that were just completed. The Eco-Friendly "Tahitian Turquoise"paint of the pool may have the perception that the water is green, however, is a reflection of the bottom of the pool and is cleaned daily. We hope that the next time you are headed to Dallas you will consider the Hampton Inn Dallas North!