“i luv this place and the hotel staff!!!!”
Review of Executive Inn

Executive Inn
Ranked #169 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Dallas, Texas
“i luv this place and the hotel staff!!!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

i know this really is not the best place to bring ur family. but i call this place home. once u get to know the staff they really are nice ppl. u know ppl are not perfect they do mess up and the manager does not judge his guest. if he did he wouldn't have any business. matt i know ur trying to clean the place up and get ur business back to standards but u know who holds it down for u we do the bad ones i guess they would say. ill be back one once it calms down ova there.

truly ur favorite guest Stacy Masson

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Waco, Texas
Reviewed 16 July 2012

My two children and I checked in and went to the room ordered pizza...noticed alot of people around as it began to get alittle darker there were prostitutes, drugs, cops and firetrucks. It was very scary couldnt get no one at the front desk so we talked to the police that said this is one of their worst places...one of the officers advised he would love to just blow it up...like shooting fish in a barrel always drugs and hookers and a shooting. We were there just a couple of hours and still couldnt get my money back..the police made sure we were able to get our things out and to the car..thank the lord.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
executiveinndallastx, Webmaster at Executive Inn, responded to this review, 19 July 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Executive Inn for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, it was shared with the manager and ways in which our valued guests could feel that they were getting their moneys worth were discussed.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Executive Inn. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be very pleased. We look forward to welcoming you back.

USA
Reviewed 17 October 2011

What a nightmare! My wife and I arrived a 9am and asked to check in. The owner advised it would cost $20.00 more to check in early. I asked is it because someone would have to clean the room and he replied no, there are several ready. I then asked what the extra $20.00 was for and he replied, you can leave if you don't like it. We booked through Venre so, there was a 25.00 fee for cancelling. We came back at 3pm as required and were given a smoking room, with dead crickets on the floor. The lobby is nasty. I went to get ice and thank God it was empty, there is no cover on the machine and it doesn't look as though it has been cleaned since the invention of ice makers! I do not recommend this place at all.

Room Tip: I can't imagine that there is one.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
executiveinndallastx, Webmaster at Executive Inn, responded to this review, 22 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Executive Inn for your recent stay in our area.

• The owner was approached as to why the extra charge for checking in early since there were rooms available.

• The owner received extra instruction in the courteous way in which you, our valued guests, are to be treated.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again decide to stay at Executive Inn. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Galveston Island, Texas
Reviewed 30 July 2011

We booked this room on expedia.com for $46.

Upon arriving, the scary non-American owner treated me like a criminal because he saw me smoking outside. I asked for a non smoking room and he said "I saw you smoking, You are not going to smoke in the room are you?"
I was like uh, I woulda asked for smoking if I planned on that.
Smoking woulda helped the stench of death in the room... And there were cigarette burns all over the comforters, carpet, dresser, and sink area.

Found crusty brown stuff on the toilet seat, little curly hair all over the restroom, grime on the curtians, door knob, bed table... Everywhere. E coli city!

We called expedia, who tried for forty minutes to call the front desk. After how I was treated upon checking in, I was actually afraid to speak to the manager again.

Expedia gave us a fifty dollar coupon toward another hotel do I payed thirty more bucks and we got a great room elsewhere.

Didn't even speak to the hotel people. Oh, the pool (heavily advertised) was locked up and greener than the water in the toilet!

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Carriehowser1
Dear Guest,

Thank you for attempting to stay at Executive Inn during your recent stay in our area. I am sorry that it didn’t work our.

• The manager received additional instruction in the courteous manner in which you, our valued guest, are to be treated.

• Housekeeping received additional instruction in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

• The pool staff received additional training in maintaining a proper pool.

• Expedia was approached about this situation.

We take our reviews very seriously. I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again attempt to stay at Executive Inn. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas
Days Inn Dallas Garland West
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr.
Gateway Hotel Dallas
Gateway Hotel Dallas
#136 of 203 in Dallas
Candlewood Suites Dallas Park Central

Been to Executive Inn? Share your experiences!