“Not for kids!”

Ranked #121 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Nashville, Arkansas
“Not for kids!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed one night at this hotel on a quick trip to Dallas, never again! We had two kids with us, and this hotel is NOT appropriate for them. Plus, the staff was very rude! Stay away from this place is anyway possible!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Gayle47

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Cheap decor but the worst thing is that you can hear the loud music from the club until 2 a.m. I got very little sleep. All of the staff were very nice but they said they couldn't turn the music down. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank ricecc

Travellers are raving about these Dallas hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We spent an awful disgusting evening there compliments of American Airlines after our flight was cancelled for mechanical purposes. The bathroom was filthy, the room smelled of disinfectant and our towels were wet. The highlight of our stay was waiting for the elevator and having a stinky wet liquid sprayed on the back of our necks from a canister attached to the wall behind us. Classy place. Absolutely nowhere near the airport, but classy.

Room Tip: You'd be better off renting a car and sleeping in it.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank thOmas2452014
Louisiana
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

It's 2AM and I have had a really long day thanks to flight delays and missed connections. American Airlines provided a voucher for the Night Hotel. After close to an hour's wait at Terminal A, the hotel shuttle finally arrived. Transit time from DFW to the hotel was an additional 30 minutes. Out in the middle of nowhere, the Night Hotel is a wanna-be night club. The decor is tasteless, and it is in no way suitable for business travelers and families. To top it off, there are bugs in my room. I can't sleep with bugs on my pillow. I'm disgusted by the Night Hotel, and I'm disgusted that American Airlines considers this suitable accommodation for it's loyal customers.

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank Ribbit99
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I booked my stay here through Expedia, where it had great reviews. I was staying in town for a convention at another hotel for the weekend but decided to go to Dallas a night early and our hotel was sold out this particular night. I considered myself getting a great bargain for $70. When I got on here I read HORRIBLE reviews about this place. I was scared, but to be honest, I dont know why some of them were so bad..the hotel was clean and well decorated. The front staff was friendly. The pool area was gorgeous! Huge pool with cabanas and big patio furniture to lay out on. We went to the pool around 9 at night and it was very quiet. The inside bar seemed to get a little packed around 11, alot of men creeping on all of about 3 women, but my husband and I only passed by for one beer, so cant say alot about it. I read alot of people on here saying they heard thumping music at night but we never heard anything from our room! Now, that being said, the hotel had some flaws.....one of the elevators was broken, and we had to go around to an inconveniently placed one. The hallways are also a little scary, the havent been updated like the rest of the hotel, they are dark, poorly lit, and a little dreary to be honest. The last thing was we were put on the 3rd floor AAAALLLLLL the way at the end of the hallway, when judging by the empty parking lot, we couldve been put in a more convenient room. I just figured it was because we had been booked through Expedia and they probably put all the discount people that way. OH! and they also gave us a double queen instead of a king, but like it said, it was only one night and to be honest...worth the $70! I would recommend it!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Wretched music blasts thumping music from the bottom floor nught club throughout the bedrooms. Messy rooms, drunken people and terrible construction make this the wrong place to be.

I bet all the people rating five stars are either out of there gosh darn mind or simply planted by the management.

• Stayed May 2014
4 Thank gaiaboodza
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Room was clean but the light under the beds was slightly distracting. Other than that the room was nice. The only issue I could say I had was mediocre vending machine selection which wasn't an issue for me.

There is a club on site as well as a bar but I visited neither so I can't comment on them other than the bar/lounge and lobby were interestingly decorated.

• Stayed March 2014