“Luxury At Its Best!”

Ranked #25 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Newly renovated rooms sparkled with contemporary lines and the latest technology for any business traveler. Comfortable beds, gorgeous views of the city and plenty of ways to blow off steam with a complete workout facility, convenient restaurants, gift shop and meeting rooms! A full service hotel that met all my needs! THANKS for a great stay!

Room Tip: Choose room on higher floors for a spectacular view of the city!
1  Thank Tracey K
Write a ReviewReviews (4,282)

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I was very impressed with the variety of healthy food choices the hotel offered. I am on a medical diet and had no problems finding healthy food. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only negative was the ice machine on my floor did not work and was never fixed during my stay.

Room Tip: high room provides wonder view of Dallas
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The hotel must have just completed an incredible renovation because the reviews we read certainly don't reflect this. The rooms were amazing - decorating was fabulous with different shades of gray and beige. The beds were incredible - so comfy - best night's sleep we're had in a very long time. The room/bathroom were spacious and clean. The bathroom was nice and bright with upgraded amenities and a shower head that was the best ever. So many new cutting edge amenities such as automatic shades, a motion controlled night light, auto thermostat so when guests are not occupying the room, it just turns off. Perfect location for visiting the JFK Museum and great access to the train/DART. There is also an incredible historic photographic display along a hallway on the lobby floor we thoroughly enjoyed. We were only there for an overnight visit and are anxious to return for a longer stay so that we can enjoy their restaurants, etc.

Room Tip: we were asked on arrival if we had any requests regarding higher floors/view. We asked for a higher...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank retiredkelleys
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I am a big customer service person and I was impressed. Everyone was very professional and always seemed willing to help. The food was excellent as well even though I did not get a chance to eat a all the restaurants. I would recommend this place to others and definitely stay there again.

1  Thank sharpe1972
HyattRegencyDallas, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your review and recommending Hyatt Regency Dallas to those who are looking for a place to stay in Dallas. I am so glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. We also share a passion for customer service and have made it a high priority in the heart of everything we do. I truly appreciate you recognizing these efforts and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Went to Dallas for a four day seminar for my PHD, a very stressful time ...until I went to the front desk.
Everything was taken care of, the staff made me feel truly welcome, the room was marvelous!! Service fantastic! I felt like I mattered - I could not be happier with my stay and look forward to my next Hyatt stay!

1  Thank Hayli V

Hi,

Thanks for the stellar review. I am so thrilled that the staff was able to turn a rather stressful time around. It is truly rewarding to hear your kind words. I will make sure to pass them on to the staff. Thanks again for sharing your experience. We cannot wait to welcome you as a guest of our hotel again and will be anxiously awaiting your arrival!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

This beautiful hotel is located in downtown Dallas and is centrally located to many restaurants, museums and parks. There are also several restaurants and eateries located inside the restaurant. However, the first glitch occurred when we chose to eat at the Hotel's Centennial Restaurant. We waited 12 minutes before we were seated and there were empty tables everywhere, so it's not that they were that busy. The host was simply not there. After we did get seated and placed our order, it took nearly one hour for our food to be served! The waiter apologized for the delay but that the cooks were cooking for 2 restaurants as the cook for the other site was gone. My husband indicated that this was a management problem and that it was ridiculous for anyone to have to wait this long. Soon after the waiter plied us with fresh bread while we continued to wait. Our dinner arrived within 10 minutes after the fresh bread and the Manager himself asked if everything was ok and then comped our dessert.
The following day my husband was going down in the elevator when it got stuck. It wouldn't go up or down, so he called for help. He told them what the problem was and had to wait for 40 minutes before they were able to get him out. Once they had, no apologies for the inconvenience were given. Everything else was great. The rooms were very nice and the beds comfortable.

Room Tip: Our room was located in the skyline tower and the train and traffic ran by our room all night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for recent stay with us at Hyatt Regency Dallas. Please allow me to seize this opportunity to personally apologize that your stay was anything less than perfect. I understand your frustrations and appreciate your comments. I am, however, glad to hear that everything else was great and that you found the rooms to be very nice as well as comfortable. I truly hope we get the chance to have you back again!

Hyatt Regeny Dallas

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We were there with a big group, the room was wonderful, and the service was great. Probably the best hotel in Dallas! The hotel has been around for long time but, everything looks brand new. The rooms are completely updated and very modern.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and a city view, at night it's amazing.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Wow! Thank for the glowing review of our hotel. I am so honored to hear that Hyatt Regency Dallas tops your list of best hotels in Dallas. We hope to welcome you as a guest of our hotel again soon!