US$310
US$195
US$201
US$179
4,485 results
All reviewsreunion towerunion stationtrain trackscentennial cafecity viewdealey plazagrassy knollwest endbeautiful hotellight sleeperself parkingconvention centerjfk museumbusiness conferenceroom servicelarge hotelvalet service
Reviewed 30 November 2013

The staff was very helpful. They quieted our rowdy neighbors, brought us a box fan for white noise during sleeping and were great about getting us food the children liked. We enjoyed the ride up to the top of the GeoDome, but did not know that the food was not "kid-friendly".

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for one with a view. Loved watching the congregation at the JFK memorial.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jenny W
HyattRegencyDallas, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your most recent trip to Dallas. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the staff to be very helpful. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Room was very nice, clean and comfortable. LOVED the shower. Light switch was difficult to find and we sat by the light of very dim lamps for most of the stay. We arrived in the evening and couldn't see the switch that was by the bed! The room we had was an adjoining room and we could hear everything in the room next door. Every phone call was like they were in our room. The doors to the bathroom were sliding doors that would bang every time you closed them. We heard that from the next room, too.
Worst of all, there was a wedding party on our floor. Loud, slamming doors, and drunk partying until about 3am.
I will say that when we checked out the host did take off the room service charges since we were not satisfied with our stay.

Room Tip: Request a room that is NOT adjoining another room. Also, ask if a wedding party is roomed on your floor!! ;)
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
HyattRegencyDallas, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Hi,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your most recent trip to Dallas. We appreciate your comments regarding your stay and are sorry to hear that it was anything less than desirable. We are, however, happy to hear that the staff was able to make accomodations for you.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed here for three nights on business. I've stayed at many Hyatts and found this one to be on par with others. Staff was friendly and attentive, rooms were clean and updated, food was adequate. Location is excellent with quick walks to local eateries, the convention center and JFK museum/memorial. They also have a good historical display on the history of the community of Reunion.

Two major downsides are the close proximity to the train station with train horns early in the morning and late a night, and the WiFi signal in the room was non-existent. When I called the front desk for a long LAN/Ethernet cable, I told them that I could not sit at the desk, due to a degenerative back condition. Unfortunately, the only length they had was about 18 inches. I went downstairs to one of the conference rooms and saw several long LAN/Ethernet cables that would have worked for my ADA condition, but staff refused to accommodate my needs.

For what I was paying a night, they could have gone out to any electronics store and bought a long LAN cable that would have been on-hand for future handicapped guests. Unfortunately, my meeting schedule did not allow me to go buy one. Since I do a lot of work through the computer, I was unable to get most of my work done while in the room.

Other than that, I had a great time at the hotel!

Room Tip: Stay on the opposite side of the train station.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PacoCA

Great photos! Thank you for sharing your experience at Hyatt Regency Dallas. Please allow me to take this time to personally apologize for any inconvience that may have been caused during your stay. We truly appreciate your feedback and can assure you that they will not go unnoticed. I am, however, happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and historical peices throughout the hotel. We do offer a self-guided tour that takes guests through the history of Dallas and what makes Dallas what it is today. We hope to welcoming you as a guest of the hotel again soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed in Hyatt Regency Dallas in mid November because of a conference co-located in this hotel.

It's my second time to stay in Hyatt in recent years but the experience this time is much better especially because of their recent impressive renovation: The room looks much modern and great and let me feel more at home, the King bed is very comfortable, and most importantly, there are enough lights inside the room (including the shower room).

Being a Diamond Member and since there is neither club or lounge in this hotel, I am offered a complimentary hot breakfast in their Centennial Cafe everyday in which I would choose from a buffet breakfast or an ordered menu. Throughout my stay, I choose the buffet breakfast - there are quite a number of hot dishes, including cook-to-order omelet, breads and very tasty fruits. The waiters and waitresses are attentive and polite as well!

In addition, I did try some grab-and-go yogurt and burgers from Coffee's Pot. Though the burgers are ok, the yogurt (both non-fat and regular strawberry) are very tasty. I did not, however, buy any coffee 'cause I do feel they are a-bit overpriced.

It's also worth mentioning their bar, Monduel’s, at the 2/F. I did have a lunch, dinner and some drinks with my friends there. I did recommend their Angus burgers 'cause they are very good and tasty! I also like their open atrium lobby setting!

When compared with my previous stay, another main difference is that the Reunion Tower is now re-open and I did have a dinner gathering with my colleagues at Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck (which is atop of the Tower). To be frank, the dishes and drinks are expensive but we do enjoy a 360-degree view of the Dallas downtown 'cause the dining room is "moving" around 360 degrees slowly! I did recommend the fried whole fish and chocolate cake which are excellent!

Lastly, I did try their 24/7 fitness center which is also great - lots of caloric and weight equipments for me to enjoy a great workout.

The only complaint, if needed, is actually that the location of the hotel is not that convenient though, to be fair, it is located just next to the DART and Amtark station (Union Station).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Edward-A A

Hello,
Let me seize this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us again during your most recent trip to Dallas. We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide valuable comments regarding your stay and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of many of our amenities including the newly re-opening Reunion Tower. It’s a great place to visit and learn about the history of the city.

We look forward to your next stay with us and will be anxiously awaiting your arrival!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stayed here for a conference and found everything perfect. The room, while not large, was nicely decorated and very clean. I enjoyed my view of downtown Dallas and Dealey Plaza. The hotel lobby, restaurant, and bars were very nice as well. All in all, this was an excellent hotel with a great location.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Wow. What an honor to hear that your stay was absolutely perfect! We've made a commitment to placing our guests’ experiences as a high priority in the hearts of everything we do, and would like to thank you for recognizing our efforts! Please visit us again soon as we would love to welcome you again as a guest of the hotel!