US$155
US$195
US$201
US$179
4,479 results
All reviewsreunion towerunion stationtrain trackscentennial cafecity viewdealey plazagrassy knollwest endbeautiful hotellight sleeperself parkingconvention centerjfk museumbusiness conferenceroom servicelarge hotelvalet service
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Second time at this hotel and they did not disappoint again. The room us clean, bed comfortable, HVAC quiet and the water is hot. Nice bar in the lobby and the breakfast is good.

Couple of suggestions. Make sure your room is not on the balcony or near the train as it can be a bit noisy if you want to get to sleep early due to the bar noise or sleep in as the computer trains roll in early.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
HyattRegencyDallas, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Hello,

Great review! We’re proud to be your place of choice and part of Hyatt Regency Dallas family. We've made a commitment to placing our guests experiences as a high priority in the heart of everything we do, and would like to thank you for recognizing our efforts.

We look forward to your next stay with us and will be anxiously awaiting your arrival!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I just spent three nights at the Hyatt Regency Dallas - Reunion Tower. The experience from arrival to checkout for the most part was very good. The rooms were nice and spacious - my only complaint was the noise from the trains (freight and commuter) which operate just across the street from the hotel. My room was on the 11th floor facing downtown. In the lobby and conference, there was also quite a bit of noise from an international conference for young people (the hotel was inundated with hundreds of teenagers doing what teenagers do).

One of the hotel's restaurants was closed during the week which made on-property dining a challenge. Room Service was fast and efficient (but expensive). The conference I attended had catered food by the Hotel for breakfast, breaks and lunch. I have to say, the hotel did an excellent job on the catering - the service and quality was excellent.

Another plus, this hotel has fantastic communications capabilities for landlines and for AT&T Wireless (the download and upload speeds were awesome at all times). The hotel also provides a WiFi service for a daily fee for those who are not members of Hyatt's reward program - I did find the WiFi to be a bit on the slow side - but that was probably due to the all the teenagers attending their conference.

Overall - I enjoyed the three days. The Hyatt Regency Reunion has their collective act together.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better - the views from the top are fantastic.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel. I am delighted to read that you were very pleased with your experience from arrival to check out. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. Thank you once again for providing such a great review!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

It's fortunate for other reviewers that they received wonderful caring service. That Hotel staff must have been on vacation when I visited last week. I did give an above average rating, because of the room & food.

Pros: Spacious room, comfortable bed
Meals in Parrino & Centen Cafe delicious
Fairly quiet even with different conferences downstairs (I was on the 4th floor)
Hailey at the Front Desk is very conscientious. She had emailed & answered several of my questions before my arrival
Refrigerator already "in room" & cooling. Too bad a microwave isn't also available.
Efficient & not noisy "air recycling" machine, preventing smoke smell from lingering

Cons: Front desk fellow couldn't find my reservation because he was misspelling my name. I had even given him the printed confirmation with my ID & credit card! Asked me if I went by another name?
Almost ignored by valets when trying to get a taxi several times
Unhelpful concierge staff - acted like I was bothering them when I asked directions. That doesn't make a good impression on a 1st time visitor to Dallas
Lobby Computer kept freezing when I was trying to print boarding pass
Business Center charged $15.00 for holding a bag that Fed Ex had shipped containing business materials for my trip - other hotels don't charge anything - its a courtesy item
Had to call Housekeeping for Soap & Face cloths

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
HyattRegencyDallas, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your most recent visit to Dallas and sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community. We truly appreciate your feedback and would like to apologize that your stay was anything less than perfect. I have shared your comments with our management team as it allows us to improve our service to fit the needs of our guests. I am, however, happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated guestrooms and on-site restaurants.

We do hope you will give us the opportunity to earn back your loyalty to Hyatt. Please contact our Director of Rooms, Fernando Santana, personally at 214 712 7150 with any additional concerns.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The room was excellant! The employees were GREAT! The only complant that i have is the microwave. Not enough of them when you have so many people there for different events. I had to wait in line for over 20 minutes both mornings and was on a time schedule.

Room Tip: room with a view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
HyattRegencyDallas, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Hi,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding the microwaves as it allows for us to better serve our guests. Please reach out to us on your next trip to Dallas. We would love to welcome you as a guest of our hotel again!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Friendly, caring staff. Rooms large, up-to-date, attractive, comfortable. Lobby is impressive. Arrival and check-in were easy . . . we felt welcome. Enjoyed upper lobby bar in the evening. Centennial Dining Room very good, also excellent breakfast. Did not use the spa or children's activities.

Room Tip: We liked being on upper floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
HyattRegencyDallas, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Hi William,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you as a guest again soon!