“Nice room but parking not so good”

Hyatt Regency Dallas
Ranked #25 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had a business trip of four nights. Hotel breakfast buffet was excellent and well priced. Bed was good and room was updated. Parking was a bit of a challenge unless you use valet. Not using valet would have meant a steep 2 block walk.

Room Tip: Request upper floor with skyline view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (4,282)

Reviewed 5 June 2014

When I made reservation, I very clearly told the lady that I am allergic to dog and cats. That statement was in the reservation and confirmed by the person who was helping me for the room. Still for me they had reserved a room with "Pet Friendly" room!!!!!!!!!!!!! How Ironic? I had to almost fight with the front desk and after three or four different manager came there that i was given a room with no pet ever. They gave me the worst room in your property. I am NEVER going to stay at your property ever and encourage my family and friends and colleagues not to stay there.

Room Tip: My advise would be NOT to stay at your property ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1  Thank ARVIND_BISARYA
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our rooms were very comfortable and quiet. The staff and service were excellant. The restaurants were good! I would stay here again. I thought that I had said enough but they want me to say more so here goes. It was nice place to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed on the side away from the trains
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had a beautiful room with a great view, thanks to the young man who assigned us the room. Very professional staff and a gorgeous Hotel. We loved using the glassed in elevator (like a little kid) We would come back!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My team and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency during the 2014 Plexus Convention. With 4 different downtown Plexus sponsored hotels, I feel we made the best choice. The rooms were very modern but charming and the hotel staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome.
The only small problem was that we wished the bathroom had a fan but besides that everything was WONDERFUL!
Checkin and out we had Caleb and he made it quick and easy. The elevators were quick, restaurants and bars were superb, bellhops and valet worked hard and were speedy.
We never made it to the top of Reunion Tower but it looked beautiful lit up at night.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 3 June 2014

From the quick and effecient service at valet, and the front desk, to the beautiful hotel design, room accomodations, and friendly staff, we were very pleased. Plus the BURGERS at the bar! Met and exceeded our expectations. The Pimm is a mighty fine cocktail as well.

If you head down main street eat at the Original Italian Cafe for pizza and a house salad.
Will return. ; )

Room Tip: 17th floor was quiet. Beds are comfy. lots of room. request extra cream and sugar for your morning i...
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I am currently staying at this hotel for the next few weeks. Hubby works in Dallas, and I am off from work. This hotel is very nicely decorated, but the pool area has lots to be desired. It almost feels that the pool is not a highlight if this hotel.. Love the complimentary breakfast! I am currently occupying a suite on the 19th floor, and the view is magnificent! You get a panoramic view of Dallas.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Dallas hotels
Downtown Dallas
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
#39 of 207 in Dallas
NYLO Dallas South Side
#43 of 207 in Dallas

Been to Hyatt Regency Dallas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Regency Dallas

Address: 300 Reunion Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207-4409
Region: United States > Texas > Dallas > Downtown Dallas
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#12 Business Hotel in Dallas
#12 Green Hotel in Dallas
#17 Luxury Hotel in Dallas
#22 Romantic Hotel in Dallas
Price Range: £116 - £374 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hyatt Regency Dallas 4*
Hyatt Regency Dallas is located downtown, conveniently connected to landmark Reunion Tower and historic Union Station. The hotel has 1,120 guest rooms, 42 suites, an outdoor pool and Hyatt StayFit Gym. Conveniently located near the Convention Center, the historic West End District and Dealey Plaza, the American Airlines Center and shopping centers. The hotel also has the longest running AAA four-diamond distinction among convention hotels in downtown Dallas. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Dallas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Regency Dallas Hotel Dallas