“Clean, convenient,comfortable,close & affordable”

La Quinta Inn Dallas Uptown
Ranked #113 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
“Clean, convenient,comfortable,close & affordable”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Our LaQuinta Uptown is clean, convenient, comfortable and close to everything we want to do in Dallas. I find the staff welling to help in any way they can and the cost is in line with our budget. We feel like it's our home away from home. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Fargo, United States
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This location is a poorly managed dump. My reservation was mishandled multiple times, the facilities are run down, there were obvious signs of forced entry on the door of my room, and the location is not all that great. The inside of the room was nice, although the bathroom had a few minor "fit and finish" problems. The only advantages of this location are that it is very close to both the Bad Monk and Velvet Taco, both of which are definitely worth a visit. If you are going to be in Dallas, choose a different hotel. Dallas has a very good light rail and bus system (DART) that will easily get you wherever you need to go for $5 a day, so I would strongly suggest you find a hotel that's close to a DART station and ride in to wherever you need to be in the Dallas area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Travellers are raving about these Dallas hotels

Mesa, United States
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Overall good except for some small maintaince problems in pool being dirty and the exterior doors need weather stripping. Other than those problems my stay was good and my wife and I were very satified in our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Atlanta
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I really thought that the hotel would have interior corridor options. I have a creepy fear of exterior corridor only hotels. However I was pleasantly surprised of how safe i felt in the area. Everything was very well lit and the rooms were exceptionally nice. The actual shower portion of the bathroom was small but other than that it was a good stay!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Dallas
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Leave your ID and credit card at home because apparently you won't be needing it. The hotel never bothered to confirm / check an ID when they allowed someone else to check into my room and use my credit card on file just because that person gave our name. Then told me I didn't have a reservation when I went to check into my own room. And that they were sold out. When I said something they blew if off like it was no big deal and said "well they gave you name..." NOT OK. These people did not have my permission to do so. And I paid a super high premium to stay there (normally $89, paid $172 bc it was St. Pattys Day weekend). Which I understood going into it, but to just blow it off like it was not there fault is wrong.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Round Rock, United States
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Basic nothing spectacular, close to where I needed to be. The rooms were clean but the hotel itself was a older La Quinta. The breakfast was simple, no meat, only thing considered hot was a waffle. The staff was friendly and helpful. It is good for a short stay. The price is a little high for what you are getting in the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family