“By Far the worst will never go back to this LaQuinta”

La Quinta Inn Dallas Uptown
Ranked #114 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 21 May 2014

When I first got there I noticed that my toilet would't flush not unless I stood there and held the handle down also when taking a shower it never would fully come out the shower head it was over flowing the bottom of the tub,and to top it off I woke with ANTS in my bed ants were all over the room and all in my clothes and I wasn't refunding.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexanderia F

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My company put me up here at $99 a night, well until there was a Dallas event and the price went to $254 a night. The first thing I noticed was the outside room doors, next was the gap under the door. The hotel has spend some money on furniture, drapes and new bedspreads but the bathroom is straight out of the 70's. Within 2 days we noticed the hookers making the rounds. I did get upgraded to a suite during my 3 week stay , except for the upgraded size it was not much of an upgrade. The breakfast included a waffle machine and yogurt. We finally moved after my co-worker was awaken one night by the police banking on his door asking if we knew anything about the stolen car in front of his room. Stay at the La Quinta a few miles up highway 75.

Room Tip: Rooms on back side are quieter from the highway noise but lots of loitering in back.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This was an older and small La Quinta. The price was very high for this location and for such an older hotel. I'm more than sure I will not stay there again. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The Breakfast was good, but on a very small scale in selection.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2014

A friend and I went to a concert in the nearby neighborhood of Cochran Heights/Greenville Avenue @ the Grenada Theatre. Staying at the Laquinta
at 4440 N Central Expressway in Dallas was a perfect for us. It was near the Venue and it is across the Expressway from SMU! We really enjoyed the 3 day stay and will stay there again. For the price, it was a great value also. The pool area was very clean as were the rooms and the dining area for the (free) breakfast. Nice, hot Texas shaped waffles were extra special!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Very cordial w/ my late check in. Found the room clean and comfortable. A very good value for the location - close in to downtown

Location is a bit dated but still well worth the cost. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Our LaQuinta Uptown is clean, convenient, comfortable and close to everything we want to do in Dallas. I find the staff welling to help in any way they can and the cost is in line with our budget. We feel like it's our home away from home. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Heber Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 4 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Travellers also viewed these Dallas hotels
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas North Central
HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Days Inn Market Center Dallas
The Lumen
The Lumen
#42 of 206 in Dallas
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas - Central Expy North Park Area

Been to La Quinta Inn Dallas Uptown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Dallas Uptown

Address: 4440 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206-6525
Region: United States > Texas > Dallas
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #114 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Price Range: £64 - £142 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn Dallas Uptown 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn Dallas Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Dallas Uptown Hotel Dallas