Days Inn Market Center Dallas
Hotels.com
US$452
US$314
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmanager georgefront deskclose to downtownclean roomsmedieval timescontinental breakfastwalking distancea great stayflat screenwould stay againconvenient locationenjoyed my staybusiness tripdennysmicrowavehairdryeruber
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

up on checking out they hit my credit card for 125.00,stated that we had left blue hair dye in "all over the bath tub "when I told them that I had used that bathroom before I left and saw only the stains and rust that was there on checking in, they offered to send me a photo, still waiting. I didn't even complain about the phone and TV not working. I don't think I'll stay with them again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnDallas, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Market Center Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The rooms were neat and tidy, with newly installed flat screen TV"s .
The staff were very professional and responsive.The reception also has a small convienience store where you could get late night munchies if you didnt feel like driving around.
Overall the property is located at a very convienent location and it is very easy to get around dallas.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Patrick,

The staff at the Days Inn Market Center would like to thank you for your compliments on Trip Advisor. We at the Days Inn Market Center Dallas strives to give the best customer service and quality to each of our guests. We know as a traveler you have many hotel options to choose from. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with an exceptional stay.

Days Inn Management.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Upon check in the front desk staff was very efficient "Kevin" was very informed about the area because I needed directions to a meeting in downtown. I've got to say the bed was amazing I haven't gotten a good nights sleep in a while. During my stay I had a problem with the TV. When I called the front desk they informed me that the hotel was in the process of installing flat screen TV's so the cable went out for a few minutes. The breakfast was the standard continental breakfast that are offered at Days Inn's. There is Denny's next door it was great for a late night snack. Overall the stay was great. I will come back and stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Prajwol,

Days Inn Management.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The room was humid no matter how much I ran the a/c (and I'm from New Orleans. I'm used to humid.) The noise at night made it impossible to sleep. I had to kill two spiders in my room at two separate times. The shower water ran from scalding to ice cold and back and forth during a shower. The hair dryer did not work. The building was old and looked like it belonged in a episode of CSI. I wore socks or shoes at all times, because the room seemed so dirty. The blankets were horribly itchy. The only good thing about this place was the staff. The people working there were all very professional and friendly. The free breakfast looked like it had been sitting there for a week. It was just old pastries, two cereal choices, and bread to toast. The coffee was undrinkable. There was only one restaurant nearby, a Denny's next door. The hotel was so bad, I checked out a day early and drove all night to get home instead of staying one more night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Anne A

Dear Anne,

DENNIS C,

The staff at the Days Inn Market Center would like to thank you for your concerns on Trip Advisor. We at the Days Inn Market Center Dallas strives to give the best customer service and quality to each of our guests. The staff takes all your concerns very seriously and will rectify any concerns. We know as a traveler you have many hotel options to choose from. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with an exceptional stay.

Days Inn Management