“pleasant”

Days Inn Market Center Dallas
Ranked #35 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This is a no frills hotel. Everything was fine except for the towels. I got a clean comfortable room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnDallas, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Market Center Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest,

The staff at the Days Inn Market Center would like to thank you for your compliments on TripAdvisor. We strive to give the best customer service and quality to each of our guests. We know as a traveler you have many hotel options to choose from. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with an exceptional stay.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnDallas, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Market Center Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Checked in at the hotel late one evening. The front desk staff was amazing. They checked me in very quickly and was very efficient. The room was very nice and clean. The continental breakfast was basic breakfast with oatmeal and danish etc....upon check out there was a line but it was quick. I would recomend staying here it is easy to get off and on the freeway.

• Stayed: June 2014
DaysInnDallas, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Market Center Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Beatric,

The staff at the Days Inn Market Center would like to thank you for your compliments on Trip Advisor. We at the Days Inn Market Center Dallas strives to give the best customer service and quality to each of our guests. We know as a traveler you have many hotel options to choose from. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with an exceptional stay.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Steve was an amazing employee who helped me with everything i needed help with during my stay! Employers honestly need more employees like Steve! Great service, kind and warming preence and also a generally great person to talk to. Thank you steve

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Chucks,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I always stay at Days Inn Market Center whenever I go to Dallas, which is usually 3-4 times a year. I like the neighborhood and the location is perfect for my requirement. This is by far the least expensive hotel in the area. I feel absolutely safe walking in the neighborhood even after
dark.
Staffs are friendly and the rooms are clean and well maintained. Complementary breakfast offered in the morning is adequate. I use public transportation whenever I am in Dallas and there are couple bus routes close to the hotel and train station is less than a mile away.
Considering what I get for what I pay, I would not stay anywhere else when I am in Dallas.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Sandra,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

up on checking out they hit my credit card for 125.00,stated that we had left blue hair dye in "all over the bath tub "when I told them that I had used that bathroom before I left and saw only the stains and rust that was there on checking in, they offered to send me a photo, still waiting. I didn't even complain about the phone and TV not working. I don't think I'll stay with them again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends