Sheraton Suites Market Center
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
US$158
Doubletree.com
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$116
MagnoliaHotels.com
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
US$236
US$229
US$191
  • Pool
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West(Dallas)
US$188
Travelocity
US$171
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsmedieval timesliving roomfront desk staffthe club loungesmall balconythe shuttle driverclose to downtownminute drivecity viewthe room was niceup to dateamerican airlines centerfree shuttleself parkingfreewayconventiondfw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a week while attending a convention. On our first night's stay, when we returned to our room, there was a black & white blouse on the floor behind my suitcase, which had been moved slightly that did not belong to me. I reported it to the front desk and they sent someone up from housekeeping to pick up the blouse, but no one knows or could explain how it got there. Additionally, the bed was sloppily made. I have never experienced anything like this before and will be reporting it to local management and to corporate headquarters as well. I feel a person should take pride in their work especially when dealing with the public. Whoever attempted to clean this room didn't take pride in their work which is a negative reflection on this Sheraton.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Will A, Manager at Sheraton Suites Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Cynthia G,

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the defects you encountered during your stay at our hotel. I assure you the appropriate department has been notified about the issues you mentioned in your review.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I recently stayed at this Sheraton on June 5-8 while my daughter and her friends attended the AKON 25 convention across the street. From check in to check out EVERY staff member in this hotel provided superb service....front desk, maintenance, housekeeping, barstaff, club lounge, parking attendants. The mini suite with a separate bedroom was spacious and very much appreciated since I was staying with three teens. Having two entrances to the bathroom came in handy. The bed was so comfortable, too! The Club Lounge had plenty of drinks at all times and an excellent hot breakfast each day. The bar staff was friendly both nights. The front desk linked my two reservations with a smile. When we had a slight problem with the lever on our toilet, it was swiftly fixed by a very courteous maintenance man. Parking was a bit of an issue after 2nd day because of the Convention. I would have liked a guaranteed front lot parking spot for being a guest at hotel. Perhaps have all the $20 AKON parking in back or only use 1/2 front lot? All in all a great stay. We will be back next year!

Room Tip: Pay extra for Club Lounge access. Well stocked with drinks and excellent breakfast.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear TLane2014,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay with us. We appreciate that kind words you mentioned in your review regarding each department of our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us during the next AKON!!!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stay at this hotel twice a year and can't complain. The location is convenient to many areas of the Metroplex (traffic is a problem no matter where you stay in Dallas) and the staff has always been very pleasant. Some rooms have been better than others and my last stay was probably the best. The room was immaculate and everything was in perfect working order (TV remotes too!). I choose this hotel for the location and the fact that I can close off the bedroom from the living area. The staff has been amazing every time I have stayed at the hotel and that is something I appreciate.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear BC B,

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the issues you had during your stay with us. The issues you mentioned in your review are truly unacceptable and have been addressed with the appropriate departments. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

This Sheraton is not very nice. The whole place smelled funny and room smelled like it had been smoked in previously. The carpets were worn and stained, the trim was missing or broken in places and just not kept up. The toilet in my room broke and was never fixed satisfactorily after two calls to the desk. There are quite a few positives-The mini suite was a nice size and it was nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room. The people were pretty nice, the free shuttle was great and the breakfast was pretty good. The location was very convenient. However the negatives outweigh the positives - I will not be staying at this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear BC B,

Thank you for your review. It's truly unfortunate that you experienced the defects you mentioned in your review. I truly apologize for any inconveniences these issues caused you during your stay with us. I assure that these issues have been addressed with the appropriate departments and will be fixed immediately. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I recently booked this hotel for a family "staycation". We booked it for its location and the fact that it had a heated pool. We checked in and went up to our room which was nice. My profile is set up to receive requests for high floor, away from elevator. We were placed on floor 3 right next to the elevator..... I'm Gold with Starwood and weren't even placed on one of the SPG floors...... secondly, I called down to request a crib and was told that they were all out and that it should have been requested with my reservation..... considering my high floor away from elevator requests were obviously honored.... after an hour I finally suggested they check another sister property to borrow one for the night which they finally did and acted like oh yeah when I suggested it. Lastly, the whole reason for booking was the heated pool, only to find out upon arriving that it apparently isn't working and the hotel had no idea....... the pool was freezing and my kids wouldn't even get in.... This was the WORST stay I've ever had at Starwood.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear bdyer99,

Thank you for your review. I apologize for all of the issues that occurred during your stay. Your review has been shared with the rest of my staff to ensure they don't occur again. This is not the level of service we strive to provide for all guests who stay at our hotel. Thank you for staying with us.