“Wonderful Rooms”

Ranked #72 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Wonderful Rooms”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I really love this hotel. The suites are nice and spacious with all the modern decor! The staff is great and will do all they can to make your visit enjoyable. I love the bar area! I try to get this hotel everytime I go to Dallas. It is right off of I-35 and close to downtown.

The exercise room is very up to date and I love the swimming pool!

Room Tip: Ask for the two queen suite!
Green Features: I love the bath area! They are very conscientous about the environment! Re use your towel if possible and always tip the housekeeper!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Will A, Manager at Sheraton Suites Market Center, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear sandybrown1,

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your positive feedback regarding our hotel as well as our staff. Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to your next stay!!

Warm reagrds,

Will

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My family and I chose this hotel after the first one we booked turned out to be a huge disappointment. The Sheraton was awesome and much more pleasing. It had the luxury we were seeking for our vacay and the pool my son was looking for. We were very pleased!

• Stayed June 2014
Will A, Manager at Sheraton Suites Market Center, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Savymom74,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Hotel location and room are best of best for us. Service at front desk were excellent and she was very kind. I had no problem at all. If I visit Dallas again, I will definitely look for this hotel and to see her...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Inkyoung H,

Thank you for the positive feedback and 5-star review. It was truly a pleasure having you at our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I'm from out of state and recently enjoyed a 6-night stay at this hotel and couldn't have been more pleased. The staff treated me with respect and worked with me to extend my stay beyond my initial reservation. Thanks Will! Sheraton Suites Market Center has become my go-to hotel when in Dallas and the Metroplex. It's very cool that I don't have to use Stemmons to and from the hotel, so it's easy to navigate on Market Center to Harry Hines or Riverfront. I enjoyed the pool, hot tub and fitness room each day. I recommend the upgrade to Club Level on the upper 3 floors. The breakfast is outstanding, and when I asked for healthy fare at the 5:00 hospitality hour, they served a delicious assortment of chilled veggies with dip. They actually listened and responded to my request! Anyway, everyone is courteous, so it must be a well-run hotel...i.e., happy people. I'll be back soon!

Room Tip: Choose either the pool view or the city view. I enjoy both, but the city view is dramatic as it look...
Green Features: This aspect of the hotel is very impressive. I was pleased with the efforts they made to sustain our environment. all good!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank DoctorDanny
Will A, Manager at Sheraton Suites Market Center, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Good morning DoctorDanny,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback regarding our hotel as well as our associates. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Our room was excellent, maid service everyday. Facilities in room were spot on even had a micro wave if we needed it, iron with board and safe. Hotel staff could not do enough and were very polite, well groomed and approachable. They even had a laundry for the guests to do their own washing if they wanted do as well as the usual hotel service. Excellent value for money. There were four staff who particularly went out of their way to make our stay stress free, Sylvia in the restaurant, Deborah on Reception, Shaun on the bar and Anthony on Reception. Would stay there again no problem. CY

Room Tip: All have noise free windows
Green Features: Literature in room regarding environmental friendly practices.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Carol Y
Dear CY,

I truly get a joy out of seeing great comments about our associates. I appreciate you sharing your great experience with our staff on your review. We look forward to your next stay with us!

South Holland, Illinois
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a week while attending a convention. On our first night's stay, when we returned to our room, there was a black & white blouse on the floor behind my suitcase, which had been moved slightly that did not belong to me. I reported it to the front desk and they sent someone up from housekeeping to pick up the blouse, but no one knows or could explain how it got there. Additionally, the bed was sloppily made. I have never experienced anything like this before and will be reporting it to local management and to corporate headquarters as well. I feel a person should take pride in their work especially when dealing with the public. Whoever attempted to clean this room didn't take pride in their work which is a negative reflection on this Sheraton.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Cynthia G,

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the defects you encountered during your stay at our hotel. I assure you the appropriate department has been notified about the issues you mentioned in your review.

Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I recently stayed at this Sheraton on June 5-8 while my daughter and her friends attended the AKON 25 convention across the street. From check in to check out EVERY staff member in this hotel provided superb service....front desk, maintenance, housekeeping, barstaff, club lounge, parking attendants. The mini suite with a separate bedroom was spacious and very much appreciated since I was staying with three teens. Having two entrances to the bathroom came in handy. The bed was so comfortable, too! The Club Lounge had plenty of drinks at all times and an excellent hot breakfast each day. The bar staff was friendly both nights. The front desk linked my two reservations with a smile. When we had a slight problem with the lever on our toilet, it was swiftly fixed by a very courteous maintenance man. Parking was a bit of an issue after 2nd day because of the Convention. I would have liked a guaranteed front lot parking spot for being a guest at hotel. Perhaps have all the $20 AKON parking in back or only use 1/2 front lot? All in all a great stay. We will be back next year!

Room Tip: Pay extra for Club Lounge access. Well stocked with drinks and excellent breakfast.
Green Features: Bonus points on SPG account if you don't have housekeeping come every day. Nice to get rewarded for being green.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear TLane2014,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay with us. We appreciate that kind words you mentioned in your review regarding each department of our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us during the next AKON!!!