Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfour seasonsroom servicefrench doorsconcierge serviceturn down servicecar servicehouse carthe entire staffluxury hotelbeautiful hotelthe ritzroom was spacioussitting arealittle thingsdallas hotelvisiting dallashotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2013

A lovely small hotel in a residential Dallas neighborhood. The room was large and nice with a huge bath with two sinks and both a tub and shower. There is a homemade dessert and coffee in the lobby every afternoon. A real perk is the "house car" that will transport you downtown or to dine out in the evening.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SDBNewYork
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We recently visited our family in Dallas and decided to stay at "The Mansion." What a wonderful comfortable place with exceptionally delicious food. If you are disabled,as I am,you will find it is reasonably easy to navigate the entire place including the pool area. Don't plan on swimming Olympic style laps as it is a charming small pool with attentive and delicious food service.
For breakfast, the continental ( included in our deal) and sit down were delicious with great pastries, scrumptious fresh fruit and of course fresh squeezed O.J. Dinner was excellent, but my only complaint about our stay was how truly dark it was in the dining room; literally so dark that I could not see my food. Somehow I managed to navigate my way through the meal.
I know I will be staying at "The Mansion" during future visits to Dallas.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms were absolutely fine.
1  Thank imbelinkie
RosewoodDallas, General Manager at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Belinkie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. I am delighted to learn that you were able to enjoy our charming pool and food services. Our goal is to provide you with exquisite service and culinary excellence to ensure that each of your experiences with us is a memorable one.

I hope to welcome you back to Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek and Dallas soon, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can assist you in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Stayed here for a special romantic weekend and had a fantastic time. The service is impeccable and the rooms were very nice. We thought the breakfast was way overpriced for what we got and not that great but maybe lunch and dinner are better. We loved the quiet neighborhood and the area had many choices for great food so we chose to eat off property because of the expense. We did have drinks at the lounge and enjoyed the music and the terrace was absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately it was 100 degrees so we didn't use it as much as we would have liked. We enjoyed our little balcony off our room for privacy. The pool area was small and intimate although packed while we were there for the Labor Day weekend. We did not realize you are required to valet park and didn't like that much. And on top of that, we had an unfortunate incident with the valet as we were checking out. The valet company did everything they could to make it right and we were pleased with the outcome. Just be aware, the Mansion is not responsible for your vehicle, they contract out to a valet company. Overall, I have to say it was a fantastic and romantic trip and I'm sure if you have tons of money and can afford to valet and tip for everything, this is the place to stay! Again, the service was worth a lot to us. We just don't have the bank roll to finance such fancy trips except for very special occasions!

1  Thank arkansastraveler42

Dear arkansastraveler42,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. I am pleased to hear that you had a fantastic time on your romantic get-away. We strive to provide you with warm hospitality to ensure that each one of your experiences with us is memorable.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2013

All things at the Mansion are usually excellent. This trip the exercise room was unusable due to a sewage backup that they seemed to know about but didn't know how to fix. On day two the odor was still there though they attempted to mask it with perfume. No work out at the mansion this trip.

1  Thank 713BizTravler
RosewoodDallas, General Manager at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear 713BizTravler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to learn that, for the most part, we were able to leave a lasting impression during your visit. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service to ensure that each of your stays is a pleasant one.

I hope you will accept my apologies that the exercise room was not satisfactory during your recent visit. We always try to accommodate our valued guests to the best of our abilities and I am sorry that we fell short on this point.

I hope to welcome you back soon, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can assist you in the future.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed here for our anniversary and was very pleased. Service is the top priority to all staff here. The rooms are large and well appointed, some areas of the room seemed tired but the outstanding service makes up for any flaws. We felt like we were the only folks at the hotel and it was sold out. Had relaxing drinks in the bar we were told there was no space for dinner in the dining room so on the way out of the bar just asked to see the menu to see what we were missing. The host and hostess let us know they would be more than happy to work us in for dinner. We had dinner and a lovely breakfast. The dining room is small and very intimate and service is outstanding. Can't wait to return!

1  Thank GolfRocks1972