Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center
Omni Hotels
US$201
US$179
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoriginal market dinerdallas market centerfront deskparkland hospitalmedical centerharry hinesfree shuttleshuttle servicehotel shuttlean older hotellove field airportbeds were comfortablewould stay here againbreakfast buffetwithin milesking suitelate check
Reviewed 27 November 2011

My room was very clean and comfortable, with all the amenities I like to have. What stood out for me was the friendliness of the staff. In particular, I received very good service at dinner in their restaurant. My only complaint is that the food was rather average and my first choice (vegetarian pizza?) was not available. The location was well-suited for my meeting at the Southern Methodist University.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your compliments. The staff was very excited to read about themselves on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

Thank you for the great service, Ignacio and Lacey at the front desk and Cleveland in the shuttle. We enjoyed getting to know you all a little better and look forward to another visit.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank T T
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We are two travel nurses who came to Dallas on a work assignment. We were supposed to stay in a different hotel but decided very quick that due to condition of the room and the unfriendly staff we were not going to stay. We stumbled upon Dallas Market Center Holiday Inn and from the time we entered the door we were treated like royalty! The manager Scott Sisk took great care of us! Even the restraunt staff go above and beyond! We will definately stay here again and have passed on the word to other travel friends.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you. We truly appreciate the words of encouragement.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

We had a great stay here last week as we were attending a conference in Dallas. They offered free shuttle to and from Dallas Convention Center. There were many restaurants nearby. If you like Mexican Food then I would recommend a place called Ojeda's, you will not be disappointed. The only one thing I could say negative thing I could say about our stay is that they did not offer shuttle one night to return us to hotel after they had drop us off. This is why I gave them a 3 instead of 5. They gave us no warning about shuttle, we were locked out of convention center at 9pm and had to find a cab which was very difficult. Overall I would recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Admittedly, Ojeda's is great and one of the best kept secrets in our area. We do appreciate the positive experience you had and the overall recommendation. I do apologize for the challenge with the shuttle. I cannot be certain of the circumstances but I will follow up with staff to ensure we communicate all of our times of operation. Thank you for your feedback and please stay with us again,

Reviewed 9 November 2011

I recently reserved aroom for my wife and daughter at the Dallas Market center Holiday INN. My wife came back and said it had been a long time since she had service like this. She had nothing to say but good things. The room was booked with reward points which generally means for other brand motels lowest room available and no service. She siad it was the exact opposite. I spoke with the staff personally and was amased at the speed and professionalism a minor problem was handle. I have nothing else to say except... All my future stays in the Dallas area will now be exclusivly at the Dallas Market Center Holiday Inn....... GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family