“Call ahead...trust me!”
Review of Hilton Anatole

Hilton Anatole
Ranked #35 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I was staying at the Anatole in Dallas, Texas. I live in Dallas and had some friends in for the Memorial Day weekend and thought I would check out the Anatole's make-over, etc. Much to my surprise, on Sunday morning, I was awaken by a Hindu Indian wedding ceremony; repleat with banging drums, raucous commotion, clapping, etc. Mind you, this was all done in an Atrium area and was extremely lound. I called the MOD and his response was "hey, they wanted to start earlier. Can I send you some towels?"....Really????

It's a nice property but Dallas has many other fine offerings and would strongly suggest you call ahead and make certain no common area is being used during your trip that would cause some issue OR; check out another place... The new downtown Omni, perhaps.

Room Tip: Tower....only the tower to obviate the review above!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Louis D
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry you had such noisy experience. We strive to achieve a pleasant stay for all our guests and I know the ceremony was a disturbance. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Anatole

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I was in the Tower for a conference in March. The only 'problem' I had was that the drain stopper did not function properly, and constantly let water out of the tub when bathing. Hot water was plentiful, though, so I didn't suffer too much.
I was also told that internet access was 'pay by day,' which I find unacceptable for such a highly-rated (and expensive) hotel. However, I was not charged for internet use during my stay, perhaps because I was presenting at the conference.
The Hilton Anatole is a beautiful facility, and everyone was very friendly. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous.
Warning: if you plan to eat at Ser, the 27th floor restaurant, be prepared to drop a bunch of money! Very expensive on this Midwesterner's budget, but I also had one of the best steaks I have ever eaten. Why should I be surprised....it's Texas!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank mibaribie
Reviewed 26 May 2013

My partner and I had facials done at VSpa during our stay at the hotel. Tara and Sholeh were great. I think the best hour facial I've ever had. Next time I'm in Dallas, I'll come back to V Spa rather I choose to stay at the Anatole or not. Thanks ladies!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank parrishtr
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing the Hilton Anatole. We are thrilled you enjoyed your time at the V Spa and hope you come back very soon to enjoy more of our amenities and services.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Stayed here last weekend for a girls weekend. Had a tower room on the executive floor and loved it. We spent time by the pool, used the gym, and had a great dinner at Media. All staff was extremely friendly. Our only beef is that it took forever to get a cab on Saturday evening, and the valet staff was slammed. They were working hard to get people taken care of. We are already planning a repeat girls trip for the fall.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank AMCCMC
Reviewed 22 May 2013

The Hilton Anatole is very pleasant hotel. Clean rooms, friendly staff and handy for most places in Dallas and Fort Worth. Nearby Interstate noise does not pervade the holtel. Attended a conference. Good meeting facilities.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Charles S
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you stay with us again very soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2013

I always enjoy staying at this Hilton, nice and clean. It is located near downtown Dallas. Very close to everything. It has a very nice bar on the top floor. It is a very quit hotel as well. Room service is great and quick. I will definately stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jason M

Thank you for your response and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I had yet another business event at the Anatole. We utilized the Chantilly Ballroom and Stemmons Ballroom. It was same as usual...Amazing service and experience. From the valet, to the bellmen, to check in, to the entire hotel experience...I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
7  Thank Moncy V
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Thank you for your response and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We take great pride in showcasing our service skills and strive to reach even higher. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Dallas.