“Beautiful Facilities”

Ranked #33 of 201 Hotels in Dallas
Boerne, United States
“Beautiful Facilities”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Loved the room and the appearance of the hotel. Very luxurious. My only issues were that the parking wasn't very well lit and there was a fee to use the fitness facility. Great location. Excellent service. Would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (672)
  • Korean first
Centre, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Beautiful and excellent choice by our company, SoZo for the incredible accommodations experienced at the Hilton Anatole. Would definitely recommend and make a return in the future. I even requested A fan for our room and that came to us quickly. Just overall a wonderful stay in Dallas, Tx.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

STL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Check-in was extremely quick; directions to amenities were accurate; room was clean and fresh; a little pricey for our tastes but overall a great venue and experience. We would recommend to anyone heading to the DFW area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Fairview, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Very good property, clean throughout and extremely nice staff! I would recommend this facility to anyone wanting to spend the weekend in Dallas. The location is central to the AAC, Market Center and restaurants.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Basel, Switzerland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

Poor hotel when I compare to other Hiltons I stay in. Surly desk staff upon arrival, car park attendance very keen I avoided a traditional taxi to visit the mall and use his "mate" sitting round the corner who then charged me $10 more compared to a normal taxi which I used on the return leg. A nice relationship no doubt... Using the gym? Bear in mind its a good walk to another separate building and I was informed I need to pay $15 to use what was described as a "top grade" gym. Having paid my dues I was surely disappointed - temporary foam ceilings, over-heated, grimy, tatty equipment and on-duty staff more interested in watching the basketball. Quite glitzy ballroom and reception so understand why so popular with the conference road shows but scratch the veneer and the humble business traveller could do better elsewhere IMO.

1 Thank FreqTraveller2014
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
We apologize that you experienced a poor level of service from our staff members, this is not typical of our hotel and your issues will be addressed. Guest comfort is our highest priority and we hope the next time you are in the area you would consider staying with us again.
Crofton, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

Hello
I wanted to tell you what great service I received on a recent business meeting at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas TX
Our waiter, Alex on Tuesday evening was so accomodating. I don't drink alcohol so he found the beverage manager and he brought over a vintage alcohol free wine. It was delicious. Thank you Alex for making the meal and the evening so enjoyable for me and the others at the table

My last evening there my glasses broke at the bridge. I tried desperately to fix them with superglue and they were a mess. I called down to the front desk and the operator recommended "Eddie" from the Concierge. Well, Eddie is the MacGuyver of the Anatole. He fixed my glasses with a piece of eraser and they worked fine for the duration of my trip home. Thanks Eddie for being there.

This hotel offered many amenities for us at this business meeting-even exercise classes.

The only issue I ran into was that I have Verizon as my service provider and in some of the conference areas, reception was poor.

Thanks for a nice welcoming stay.
Diane

Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to have you back very soon!
Las Vegas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

Amazing hotel - great service, product is up to date and it has all of the latest amenities. The COUNTER and SER are both great venues for friendly Casual and Upscale dining. Hotel Clean, Staff friendly and helpful!

Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you for the feedback and we are thrilled you were able to enjoy the various amenities. We hope you will return to us very soon!