“excellent stay”

Ranked #32 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Orlando, Florida
“excellent stay”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

amazing staff, made me feel special from the very first minute, always pro active and willing to make my stay unforgettable. great facilities, warm welcoming at the lounge! great location in town, easy access and huge parking facility!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank olivier c
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you back very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (689)
  • Korean first
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I attended A-Kon 25 at this hotel. I did not stay here but I will be staying here next year for A-kon. We did eat here and the food was excellent, especially for convention food. I was surprised at the cleanliness of the hotel considering there were hundreds of people wandering around. You could not go but a few feet without running into hotel staff cleaning up. The common restrooms were very clean as were most of the other common areas. Trash was emptied in the eating areas frequently, I never went to a trash can that was full. Overall, this was a great place for a convention and I am sorry I was not staying here. I will next year. One downside, parking cost is very high and as I understand it, hotel guests also pay high parking cost and also pay for internet.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Lyn T
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
We appreciate your comments and look forward to having you at next year's A-Kon. Thank you!
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Check in was easy as always. The room was great (I was upgraded to a suite). But best of all is the actual facility: the art is incredible, the grounds are pleasant, the staff are always gracious. A wonderful, relaxing visit.

1 Thank Rhuizinga
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for your comments and we are happy to hear your stay went very well. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!
Dulles, Virginia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This hotel was unbelievable. From check in to the room. The room was beautifully decorated in an Asian theme. The bed was awesome, comfortable with lots of pillows. Our room had a great sofa and coffee table. The desk and chair were optimal for working on the computer. Very comfortable. Great mini bar. Awesome bathroom with great toiletries. Ask for additional and they were promptly brought to our room. The hotel has a boutique store that offers clothes, shoes, jewelry, I was so glad it was there I needed a few things and didn't have to leave the hotel and find a department store. It was a great stay, will be back!

Room Tip: I couldn't imagine there wouldn't be great rooms. The hotel is amazing.
1 Thank Julie R
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear your stay was enjoyable. We strive to achieve excellence and hope to have you back very soon!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed 4 nights recently for a conference. The hotel complex is large but somewhat removed from other things so you may wish to rent a car or be prepared to take taxis. My room was extra large and was located in the Tower section. I really enjoyed the furnishings in the huge room and I had a great view from a corner room with two walls of windows. The only (minor) inconvenience was a slowly draining shower.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank wellsdp
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We also appreciate knowing of any issues so we may improve our service and/or amenities. We hope you are able to stay at the Anatole on your next visit to Dallas!
New York
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was here for a conference, very impressed with the facilty. The lobby and public areas are exquisitely furnished, as are the grounds. The check in staff was efficient and friendly, and the actual room exceeded my expectations. I had a room in the "towers" section, never had to wait long for an elevator, very quiet and comfortable sleep. The food for the conferences was plentiful and superb quality, I was very impressed how they could manage it so well for such a large conference! On the first night I had dinner in the drinks in a hotel restaurant, it was only "ok," nothing superb nor was it a good value. My recommendation is that perhaps a $10 taxi ride to other areas for dinner. Overall, I was extremely impressed, and will return to this hotel perhaps for a weekend escape sometime.

1 Thank RobNewYorkCity
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for sharing and we appreciate the feedback. We certainly strive to achieve excellence in all areas and look forward to having you back for some rest and relaxation.
Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Beautiful surroundings, great employees, wonderful food. We attended a conference and the quality of the food served at dinner, lunch and snacks was outstanding. Not your typical convention food. Also all the waitstaff were friendly and personable

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank SLTraveller2914
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear the stay was enjoyable. We take great pride in providing excellence in our services and amenities...and the food is no exception. We hope to have you back on your next visit to Dallas!