Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Love Field
  • Breakfast included
US$177
US$158
Doubletree.com
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$250
US$229
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West(Dallas)
US$188
Travelocity
US$171
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewslove fieldmade to order breakfastjogging trailunderground parkingevening receptionfree happy hourclose to the airportcomplimentary breakfastliving roomshuttle serviceindoor poolgreat place to stayyogurtfree shuttlefront desk staffenjoyed my staybusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I had a one night stay prior to an early morning flight out of Love Field, and the Embassy Suites was a great choice. Although pricey, the location was perfect. The room was a standard 2 room suite, which was well appointed. I enjoy Embassy Suites because they do a nice job of separating work and relaxation. The WiFi worked well as did the rest of the amenities in the room. I didn't get a chance to take advantage of the evening reception or breakfast, but I assume they are good. This hotel is also close to a number of good restaurants, and the folks working at the facility did a great job of providing a number of dining options. Would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ThysJones, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was clean and spacious, and the bed was comfortable. The ammenities were lovely, and everything about the hotel was great - except for the pillows. I have a thing about hotel pillows - I've yet to find a good one! The complimentary breakfast was nice and even the bar was good. Recommend this hotel!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Overall a great hotel if you are on a budget. Complimentary breakfast and evening reception are great. Fitness centre could be larger and have more equipment. Room was comfortable and quiet. Hotel staff was very friendly and accomodating.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

It's hard to go wrong with an Embassy Suites. All of the staff were very professional and friendly. The beds were very comfortable. The food in the restaurant was excellent - with a nice variety of choices. Only negative experience was fire alarms that went off twice during dinner, once at midnight for about 20 minutes and 5:00 am in the same 24 hour period.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
MWalzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear SharonM,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience in our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable experience with our team, and for dinner. I would like to extend an apology for the disruption from our fire safety system. Our first priority is the safety and security of our guests. I hope we have an opportunity to be of service to you soon.

Mike

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I always stay at this hotel when visiting friends in North Dallas. I moved away from Dallas eight years ago and have been visiting friends since then. During this time the Embassy-Love Field has been my home away from home. It has continued to maintain a high sense of cleanliness and comfort-ability. You do need to get a high floor because the hotel's atrium is often booked for birthday/wedding/anniversary celebrations which create nosiness when on lower floors. But the bookings only speak for the popularity of the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
MWalzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Dear OlivaH,

Thank you for your review of your stays at our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you think of our hotel as your home away from home. Our entire team and I are committed to providing each guest with a comfortable and relaxing stay. It is great to read that we have accomplished that goal for you. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for your next trip to visit friends in Dallas.

Mike