Red Roof Inn Dallas-Richardson
Bestway Inn(Dallas)
  • Fitness centre
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsredroof innhousekeeping staffwalking distancewalmartinternetproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Nice deal and good easy location to get into. Poor wifi. Friendly staff. Rooms is good size and well maintained. It is a bit noisy though outside. Recently updated decor with a nice big tv. It has a Denny's located next to it which is a plus for a nice breakfast if you choose.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Geowens
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This Red Roof Inn has a very Spanish decor outside, in keeping with the Dallas location. I always get a Superior King room, but this one disappointed. The people loitering outside making noise when I checked in (about 9 PM) was uncomfortable. I am a woman business traveler. I turned on the TV in order to not hear it. This room was skimpy on desk space, no easy chair, no coffee maker, skimpy on lighting. It showed wear and hard use. The management did provide a clean room, but it needed a renovation.
On the positive side, the staff was friendly. The internet worked well. And the Denny's next door was very handy for breakfast. The price ($62 including tax) seemed a fair price for what was offered.
I doubt that I would come back to this RRI, but on this trip I was trying to preserve cash, so it was the best option.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The motel staff was accommodating, the room was satisfactory and the continental breakfast was OK. The outward appearance of the establishment left a little to be desired. I constantly had trouble with the internet and since I'm traveling on business, this was a concern. One of the things I found most distasteful, although no fault of the motel, was the roaring noise of the freeway. Fortunately the room was well sound proofed and it didn't keep me awake but when you stepped outside, the noise hit you like a brick! There was some trouble on a couple of occasions where the room keys did not function and wouldn't let us into the gated parking lot or our room. If you plan on staying for longer than a night or two, I'd look for someplace else.

Room Tip: The rooms on the backside by the pool are probably the best option.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in plenty of red roof throughout Texas this one is the best they have updated all there rooms the customer service is always good when I'm in Dallas this is where I will stay they're very courteous and helpful I called with last minute reservations and make sure to accommodate me

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed here for 3 weeks while we waited for our house to be ready. We appreciated that pets were free and there is a large grassy area to walk them.The staff is very helpful.The hotel is still under renovation.The mgmt taking care GUEST.The breakfast is ok..The staff was great, helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank yen n
Karnail S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate the compliments and are glad you enjoyed your stay!