“Best Western in Dayton TX-BEST in this area”

Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites
Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Dayton
Reviewed 11 March 2013

This is the best in Dayton/Liberty area. Very clean, quiet, nice staff & breakfast. I was SHOCKED to learn that this hotel was 9 yrs old because it is in such good condition.We stayed on family emergency & it was nice to walk into a room with NO PROBLEMS. I will no longer stay at overpriced Hampton.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luvdatcat

Reviewed 2 December 2012

I have family in Dayton and we came to town for Thanksgiving. Normally we would stay in Baytown at another hotel but we decided to try yours. We will be back next year. The sleep quality was a little off because you are just across the highway from the railroad tracks but not enough to stop us from coming back.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 3 April 2011

My name is Beth Kelso. I recently had the pleasure (?) of staying at the Best Western In Dayton, Tx. Due to circumstances far beyond my control, I was literally stranded in the hotel, alone, for two very long days. I had no way to get to the airport in Houston, Tx., did not know a soul in Dayton, and I had very little money and even less hope of getting back to my home in Woodward, Oklahoma. The manager (who will go unnamed because I was losing my sanity by the second and I forgot to write it down), took the time he did not have to help me arrange transportation, get a cold drink, and made sure that I was on my way in time to catch my flight. Best Western should consider themselves EXTREMELY fortunate to have someone this hard-working and compassionate as a representative of their company and I hope that he knows how much his unparalleled effort was appreciated.
Katherine Elizabeth Kelso

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank redhotttttroja
Reviewed 10 March 2011

This hotel is allright. I stayed here a while back to visit family in Dayton. They didn't have much room so I just got a hotel in the area. This is really the only hotel in Dayton so I didn't have much of a choice. The room was serviceable, didnt experience wireless problems like others did. Breakfast was a bit off. Until other hotels come to Dayton, I'll stay here.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2010

Our room was extremely comfortable and clean. Also smelled "good", none of those perfumey aromas that some hotels use to mask bad odors, just good clean air. Bathroom appeared to have been updated recently and was very clean. One of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in. Staff was very helpful. Seemed like a well-managed and well-maintained hotel. We will definitely be back next time we're in the area.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2010

I had no complaints about this place, which is fairly new. I had a big room with fridge and microwave, and the bathroom was nice too. No wildlife in the room. My room was at the back, so may have been quieter than the rooms facing the highway, but I ran my A/C all night, so didn't notice either way. We ate supper next door at the seafood place, which was fine; they are applying for a liquor license. Breakfast was the usual basic fare, and they could add a few more tables.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2009

We chose this hotel because of location, and arrived late due to late flights. If it had been earlier in the day, I would not have stayed. I shared my room with 6 dead crickets and 2 dying cockroaches. The A/C was very cold and there were no extra blankets in the room. The plumbing is questionable and the breakfast is poor - even for a free continental breakfast. Never again! The only thing this hotel has going for it is extremely nice staff.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Crystal30189

Been to Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!