“???”

Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites
Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Dayton
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Like hotel and location. I don't know what else I can say. I already told you about my visit. We will be back as we stay there because we are headed to Galveston for a cruise and we go on about 4-5 a year. We live in Arkansas and drive down..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Arvinder S, General Manager at Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Dear Lealon H,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us with your feedback. It pleases us very much that you choose us as your hotel when you come to Dayton and that you are satisfied on your stays with us.

From all of the BW staff, we wish you a Happy New Year and have a great weekend!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I was very please with the room, I was impressed with how clean the room was. I could tell it must be under new management because i have stayed at this hotel a few times and this was the nicest time by far and everything in the room was in working order.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Arvinder S, General Manager at Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear ChristineAmarillo_TX,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon on your future travels to Dayton. Have a great rest of the week!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

next time we will stay in inside rooms because the train was very loud. If you want houskeeping when they come by at 9am get it or you wont get any at all. They had some hot hard boiled eggs, sausage and waffles, so the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Arvinder S, Manager at Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Tasia C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at our property. We appreciate any and all feedback our guests provide us with regarding their stay. We definitely suggest asking for an inside room on your future stay if noise is an issue. We offer a fresh continental breakfast every morning which includes all sorts of cereals, pastries, juices, fruit, and waffles! Regarding the Housekeeping comment, I apologize if there was any sort of mix-up on providing housekeeping service. It could have been due to a communication error on our part. Regardless, we will ensure that this does not occur on your future stays with us. We hope to see you again on your future travels to Dayton. Have a great day!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We needed a place to stay in Dayton, TX. I found the Best Western to be the most appealing. It was by FAR the nicest property in town. The staff is friendly and outgoing. We did have an issue with a musty smelling room at first - but they quickly moved us when we addressed it. Breakfast the usual - but good .. sausage/eggs/waffles .. Pool was very pretty and clean!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Arvinder S, Manager at Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Dear Pamlet,

Thank you for taking out the time to review your stay at our property. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We hope to see you again on your future travels to Dayton. Have a great holiday!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Enjoyed the bed the most. Wanted a room with a table and chairs to sit and have cup of coffee and conversation. They did have a comfy chair with ottoman. I found the room to be very spacious. There wasn't barely any hot breakfast left at 8:45, so get there early. The only issue I had was trying to reserve online - it would not let me book online and I tried to get a discount when we got there. They would not accept my triple A discount request and said they gave us an AARP discount. We weren't even senior citizens.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Arvinder S, Manager at Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give your review on our property. We are happy that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and lovely furniture. I apologize for the issue regarding booking the correct room. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. If you have any booking issues on your future reservations, please feel free to contact me at the hotel and I will be more than happy to assist you. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

This was the fourth or fifth time that I have stayed in this motel. It is the best in Dayton and the surrounding area. Always very clean. Breakfast is very good what with a waffle machine and lots of cereal, kolaches, fruit and drinks. Rather disturbing was that the wife and I came in after dinner and she wanted some popcorn. The microwave would not turn on, so I jiggled the electrical cord and it started popping popcorn. Then the machine sizzled and caught on fire. I yanked the plug out and the fire died out. Called the desk and a lady said they would check it.
This morning when the housekeeping crew came in, we informed them and they immediately called the front desk, but no one came before we checked out. The girl at the front desk did apologize and knocked off $10 from the bill. No one seemed excited...and sure didn't move in a hurry. Hmm....

Room Tip: I will check out the microwave next year when I first go in the room....for certain!! To be perfect...