“Beware of the hot water”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Decatur
“Beware of the hot water”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

The room was very nice when we first arrived. Parking was great and things were clean. After being I the room about an hour I noticed my 3 year old daughter's feet were very dirty on top and bottom. I washed them and dried them. A little while more of walking around the room and they were again. During my son's shower in the morning he got sudden bursts of extremely hot water. Happened to me about 2 hours later. Major safety hazard.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank mandiemo81
Dipti P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Decatur Inn, responded to this review, 12 September 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 940 627 5982.

BEST WESTERN Decatur Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Daytona Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We found this hotel to be very clean and the beds very comfortable giving us a great nights sleep. We enjoyed the waffles in the morning with a great cup of coffee. The staff were very attentive and the price was right. Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 940-627-5982.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

As a hotel right off the highway (less than a hundred yards) very loud with traffic noise all night. Very clean for older hotel. Staff very friendly and inviting...made arrival feel like coming home. Breakfast was good for items there. Very small area and had to wait for others to complete their gathering of breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. For your future stay we will try and give you a room on the back of the building so that you can be away from the highway and would be able to experience a quite and a good night sleep.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 940-627-5982.

Roy, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was an excellent place to spend a night. From the Very Friendly desk clerk to the room. Everything was GREAT. I felt welcomed and really enjoyed the quality of the room. The clerks name was Rose and she was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Seabrook, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

We had been on the road for 7 hours and needed a hotel. We came into the city and saw the Best Western sign. We picked it over their competition and were very pleased with the check in process, cleanliness of the room and everything. We were advised the rooms had been newly renovated and it showed. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

This facility is run-down. Bathroom tub had surface peeling away (abt 1 sq ft), there was no internet service in the room, front desk could not resolve, very noisy. Used by many truckers and service people (plumbers, field crews, etcc) who leave between 5:45 and 6:30 am. If you want to sleep later, good luck!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Rolled through after 15hrs on road, Stayed here, customer service was fantastic, the rooms were amazing and clean, the BEST part was the price. Would recommend to anyone traveling through this part of Texas. Will be returning and using this establishment over and over

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dipti P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Decatur Inn, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
MANAGEMENT RESPONSE:
Dipti P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Decatur Inn, responded to this review
Mar 23, 2014
Subject: Your stay at BEST WESTERN Decatur Inn

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 940 627 5982.